Super Contributor

Three times tonight I have tuned out, checked back in and then back again comes Miss Maron.... along with her explosive announcements and clothing changes. Really, Cant we just get it over with in one swoop? I guess we cant get rid of her ever? 

Yes, I buy her items occasionally, but QVC knows that people feel this has been way over exposed, now its just as if you are pummeling the audience and it is very obnoxious and of low importance.

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

Three times tonight I have tuned out, checked back in and then back again comes Miss Maron.... along with her explosive announcements and clothing changes. Really, Cant we just get it over with in one swoop? I guess we cant get rid of her ever? 

Yes, I buy her items occasionally, but QVC knows that people feel this has been way over exposed, now its just as if you are pummeling the audience and it is very obnoxious and of low importance.

@Thebig I .  It’s of high importance to QVC as they are making money from Miss Maran’s products. Why would they get rid of a money maker??

Valued Contributor

She's on so much I thought maybe QVC owned her company or owned a part of it.

Respected Contributor

It is getting to be "too much."

Super Contributor

Jersey, everybody is a money maker until their last day. Everybody is so burned out at this pace. I would like to see her at the Q for the next 40 years so we can watch the mystery of Argon oil unfold before us!

Respected Contributor

Remember Josie's dramatic rendition by throwing her arms up in the air and shouting "argan oil" like the little old lady in Morocco?  That lady must be about 85 years-old by now.  So, I wonder if she still has flawless skin.  I wonder if she has as many prom gowns as Josie and wears them on a shopping channel in Morocco and rubs her oil in her skin about 23 hours every day.  

Valued Contributor

it's all about the benjamin's, nothing more, nothing less

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the “Argon Nut” was limited & could only be harvested once a year in small batches!!! ...... I guess they are feeding the trees with Miracle Grow because there are so many different types of  Argon Oil products  that those trees must be growing like crazy ..... 😂🤣

Honored Contributor

i thought the same thing when I saw she was on Again!  I did consider the scrub and tanning kit until I saw some reviews that the scrub clogged their drains!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Frequent Contributor

I find it sooo funny when QVC shoppers get sooo annoyed when a Vendor has a TSV to promote/sell .  The whole point of a TSV is to sell large numbers of that specific item at a special lower price on one specific day!  So of course that vendor will be showing that special product ALL day!  Hahaha!  So this is what I do when I see that Dyson or Dooney or Philosophy or computers/phones/tablets or food or numerous brands or items that I have no interest in is going to be the TSV, I stay away from sitting and watching QVC!  And actually i don’t just sit and watch.  I just go online if there’s something i’m Interested in looking at.  I still may keep it on for noise while I clean or cook or bake.  There is enough ugly stuff going on in the world that I don’t need to get annoyed with QVC!  And there’s so much in the world to enjoy.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff!