Respected Contributor

It's Josie Maran. If you are going to rip her apart, at least get her name correct!

Respected Contributor
I Don't think they really hate her at all. I think they want more options. IMO.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Josie.  I think ladies are intimidated by her because she is so darn cute.  If you don’t like her there are plenty of other channels. Obviously many sit in front of QVC 24/7.  Her body butter is fantastic btw.

Respected Contributor
Why would they be intimidated by Josie. No Way. Josie appears to be genuinely a nice lady. She sells a lot of products and she's on a lot. They are just ranting. Everybody does now and then. That's just how forums run.
Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I love Josie.  I think ladies are intimidated by her because she is so darn cute.  If you don’t like her there are plenty of other channels. Obviously many sit in front of QVC 24/7.  Her body butter is fantastic btw.

I think she is precious.  I'm an old lady - a child of the 60's and I appreciate that she is "organically conscious" , for lack of a better description. I also will not be without her body butter, even though I resisted for a long time. Once I tried it, I knew I was addicted to it. My skin cancer doctor said I had  Healthy skin for someone living in the south,  and, my age. That hasn't always been the case for me.  Sunscreen was not even a thing when I was growing up and living at the beach, so, I've had my share of damage and skin cancers removed. After using the body butter for a year, my doctor was impressed with the improvement of my skin.   She encourages us to put good things in and on our bodies.  What could be wrong with that?  I may not always watch her programs (I can't tolerate many of the hosts) but I do enjoy them when I do, and I've never heard Josie make an unsubstantiated claim.  

Respected Contributor

I'm gonna agree with the OP, she is on A LOT lately. I like and use many of her products, so no bias there.  I have a theory. She moves to PA for a few months a year and has to log as much on air time as possible during this time to sell the most amount of product.  A number of the product reps do this, it seems.  So her time should be winding down soon, don't worry!  She ranks up there with IT cosmetics as being over sold on the Q.  IT and Josie are always on lately.  I get so bored. Can't we have some variety?  I'm all stocked up on body butter for 2019 LOL.

Honored Contributor

It's an easy fix, change the channel.  BTW, I love Josie's clothes.

kindness is strength
New Contributor
I love every time Josie comes on. She's a lovely presence. I dvr her appearances while I am at work. I love to see what she wears next. She comes on once a month. IMO too little. I'd rather see her then 12 hours of ipads, hp laptops, etc...
Valued Contributor

Well, I love Josie Maran products and I have no problem in seeing her on the Q. If I did not want to see her, I would just change the channel.  

Honored Contributor

Josie!! Pay no attention to same individuals complaining not only concerning you and your wonderful products many other people. 

Love!!! Josie's Face Butter! 💞💞💞