Contributor

Some Skinn products are up on HSN for pre-order.  Can't wait for show!

Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!  Prices look a bit high right now compared to Evine.  I hope HSN will have special pricing when the shows air.

Frequent Contributor

I'm hoping for a super sized Pep 40 serum at an appealing price.

Honored Contributor

Wow!! Prices are sky high!! But free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I always was saying there is no such thing as "free shipping". Buyer's paying for shipping one way or another. With a very few exeptions occasionally - the shipping usually is on us! 

Valued Contributor

Of course I watched Dimitri James on hsn today.  I LOVE him...He seemed a bit nervous to me.     Evine was CRAZY to let him go........

Honored Contributor

He is trying very hard to stay calm and stop the yelling, he kept saying, I tell myself not to yell, he was much more subdued on HSN, at least so far. .Perhaps he will feel more comfortable with older hosts he worked with in the late 90's when he repped Parthena, like Colleen, Bobbi and Lynn.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

He is trying very hard to stay calm and stop the yelling, he kept saying, I tell myself not to yell, he was much more subdued on HSN, at least so far. .Perhaps he will feel more comfortable with older hosts he worked with in the late 90's when he repped Parthena, like Colleen, Bobbi and Lynn.  

@Shelbelle  Haven’t watched the entire day. Saw the recording with Brett, he was subdued but the minute Sarah handed over the show to Connie, D was back to his normal self. What a big difference, he just lit up!

Honored Contributor

I posted in one of the earlier threads when we first found our Dimitri was moving he and Connie Craig Carroll were really good friends. She did a lot of his Parthena shows. It's good to see them reunited.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I posted in one of the earlier threads when we first found our Dimitri was moving he and Connie Craig Carroll were really good friends. She did a lot of his Parthena shows. It's good to see them reunited.

Agree! They work well together. Fun!