Valued Contributor

i agreee that Connie works best with D. I thought Brett was really good too and between those two, D will be able to educate and demonstate without the hosts talking over him.I too thought he was bit nervous or uncomfortable with new format, models and hosts. he will settle in beautifully cause that is who he is and bring us all those wonderful kits. I did hear him say that a kit of DWP would be next and said maybe a TTV. I trust D has a great  ability to adapt and to continue to formulate what we need.

I love Tina too and thought she will be great too once accustomed to surroundings. It is hard after so many years.

We will all support this team!.

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

He is trying very hard to stay calm and stop the yelling, he kept saying, I tell myself not to yell, he was much more subdued on HSN, at least so far. .Perhaps he will feel more comfortable with older hosts he worked with in the late 90's when he repped Parthena, like Colleen, Bobbi and Lynn.  

@Shelbelle  Haven’t watched the entire day. Saw the recording with Brett, he was subdued but the minute Sarah handed over the show to Connie, D was back to his normal self. What a big difference, he just lit up!

He complimented Brett for his knowledge of skincare too. Brett told him he studied Dimitri's products but also has a love for skincare,

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

i agreee that Connie works best with D. I thought Brett was really good too and between those two, D will be able to educate and demonstate without the hosts talking over him.I too thought he was bit nervous or uncomfortable with new format, models and hosts. he will settle in beautifully cause that is who he is and bring us all those wonderful kits. I did hear him say that a kit of DWP would be next and said maybe a TTV. I trust D has a great  ability to adapt and to continue to formulate what we need.

I love Tina too and thought she will be great too once accustomed to surroundings. It is hard after so many years.

We will all support this team!.

I can just imagine how nervous he must have been. These were new models so he may have wanted to be a little reserved.This was like his first day on a new job.

Respected Contributor
Dimitri is such a breath of fresh air. Enjoyed all the shows I viewed. I bought the DermAppeal duo. Starting with that first. I will finish up the cleansers I am using, then I will order his cleansers. Taking tiny steps in changing. I need to figure out what skin care will be the best for my 70 year old, normal to dry skin products I should start out with.