Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I thought the “Argon Nut” was limited & could only be harvested once a year in small batches!!! ...... I guess they are feeding the trees with Miracle Grow because there are so many different types of  Argon Oil products  that those trees must be growing like crazy ..... 😂🤣

@January121   I stopped purchasing hers and started w/ an organic brand from WholeFoods or Trader Joe’s...whoever has the best price. When her company grew by leaps & bounds, I doubted the truth about the same simple process in the mountains w/ the old women pounding the nuts...snake oil. There are factories and I’m sure additives now.

Honored Contributor

@seamus2 wrote:

"  The whole point of a TSV is to sell large numbers of that specific item at a special lower price on one specific day!  So of course that vendor will be showing that special product ALL day! "

EXACTLY!  She had the TSV, why wouldn't you expect her to be on a million times!  Zeesh, why do you people hate her so much!

While I don't use her products, I wish her all the success in the world.  Love to see a strong business woman doing well!

If you don't want the product, move along!

Honored Contributor

I didn't see Josie one time yesterday.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Much ado about nothing.  No one forces you to watch.

Frequent Contributor

i don’t get the hating on Josie! 

Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs 

I saw that review and wondered how it could have been posted while the demonstrations were still on air. I realize that it could have been a pre special value purchase but seemed odd to me.   Sounded a little fishy to me.     

Respected Contributor

@Thebig I 

Then you should really enjoy seeing the socks all day today with the "hot yoga" lady bending and stretching. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Thebig I 

People love her products.    It's no worse than any other TSV that you see over and over and over again all day long.  If there is a TSV being presented it's done constantly all day. 

Respected Contributor

Well, I love Josie and her products.  I do not tire of her or her presentations, I guess because I like her products. 

Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Well, I love Josie and her products.  I do not tire of her or her presentations, I guess because I like her products. 

@PhilaLady1  I love her body butter and the argan oil.  They are miracle workers for my very senior skin. And, when a skin cancer doctor tells you that your skin is healthy, well, that's a good enough recomendation as far as I'm concerned.  I do like that her products are natural and the scents that I like (sweet citrus and vanilla apricot) are very light and fresh with no chemical smell. 

Her presentations (depending on the host) are one of the very few that I watch on QVC.