Contributor

I've never tried their soaps. I do have to ask if the soap leaves a soap residue in the tub. I don't want to have to wash out my tub more than I already do. Also, once you rinse off your skin does the soap leave like a tacky film on you skin?  These are the reasons I don't use bar soap.

Respected Contributor

We have soft water and I found the Beekman soaps leave a residue on my tub and on me.  The Goat Milk Stuff does not.  My skiin is soft with no tacky feeling.  That's just my experience.

Valued Contributor

HSN's TSV today is a variety pack of the smaller Beekman soap bars. Some mentioned wanting smaller bars and a mixed pack of scents. Check it out.

Respected Contributor

@gail n  i’ve Never had residue left from Beekman bar soaps.  They’re exceptional.   I’ve used them for years along with GOat Milk Stuff soaps when are also wonderful.  I lean toward the Beekman for texture of the soap and how long they last, but recommend both as being very moisturizing and excellent quality. 

Esteemed Contributor

Exclusive! Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Bar Soap 8-piece Collection

703-236

Wow I just ran across this there are two soaps I haven't tried yet, Spring Bloom and Summer Glow.  The bars are 3.5 oz if I were traveling but Ican use these at the bathroom sink for now.  These would be perfect plus it comes with a travel tin all for $42.50 free s&h and 3 flex.  
Trusted Contributor

My favorite is the Sweet Grass scent. I have it in the bars of soap and the hand lotion. It has a nice outdoorsy smell to me.   

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Exclusive! Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Bar Soap 8-piece Collection

703-236

Wow I just ran across this there are two soaps I haven't tried yet, Spring Bloom and Summer Glow.  The bars are 3.5 oz if I were traveling but Ican use these at the bathroom sink for now.  These would be perfect plus it comes with a travel tin all for $42.50 free s&h and 3 flex.  

@Luvitorleaveit1  This set was just the TS.  I do keep the palm sized Pure soap at my bathroom sink and being at home now, when I have no makeup to remove, often use that to wash my face.

Honored Contributor

@CritterKeeper    I purchased a 6 pk. from QVC and they averaged out to about $4 & change.  No longer offered at this time.  Individually the wipes are $7.  Are they insane?  We are talking a piece of wet paper with a scent.

kindness is strength