Honored Contributor

Clarisonic! Out of Business.

I was wondering why we never see them anymore on QVC. I just received an email saying they are going ojut of business as of Sept 30th. Everything is 30% or more off! Wow! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clarisonic! Out of Business.

@CANDLEQUEEN  After reading your post, I visited the website and see that everything is now 50% off while supplies last. It's very hard to witness yet another retail casualty.😞 Thanks for posting!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I almost wonder if all the other face tools just put them out of the market. When you think about it or even go into Ulta there are tons of different brands of face tools now. Its really too bad. I still have my MIA that I purchased probably 7 years ago now and it still works! I should probably stock up on some brush heads while it is 50% off!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that there may have been too much competition.  I bought one years ago.  I used it for awhile.  When using it over my bathroom sink, I kind of felt like it was spraying water/soap droplets everywhere.  So I only used it in the shower.  But I like to use the Philosophy Micro Delivery wash in the shower, which gives me enough "scrub" without the Clarasonic.  So mine has sat unused for a long time.  Too bad about the company.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Remember when they had a TSV almost every month?!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  You bring up an excellent point that I had not considered! Perhaps poor profitability, stiff competition, and the ultimate injury brought on by the pandemic, sealed their fate.😐

I think stocking up on replacement heads is an excellent idea, because the prices are going to skyrocket; particularly at online marketplaces like Amazon and ebay!!!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN thank you for the notice! I'm now using a sonic cleansing tool but my BFF still loves Clarisonic so I notified her

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles I used one of those rodary face cleaners from Clarasonic with the gentle brush choice when they first came out.  Not having any sun damage to speak of, it tore my skin off!Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I stocked up on some brush heads while I still could.
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  😲OUCHHHH! I can certainly understand why you are not a fan- assuming you are not.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖