Respected Contributor

Re: OMG! BEEKMAN SOAP!!!

[ Edited ]

Love, love, love Beekman soaps. 

Had used Goat milk Soap which is good until you try Beekman - no comparison. You won't be sorry if you purchase these.

Honored Contributor

I just bought some for the first time a few weeks ago...haven't used it yet but I'm looking forward to doing so.

Valued Contributor

I'm a big fan too of Beekman soaps.  My favorite is the pure.  Love the bar soap and the whipped body cream.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

Hi! Please report back and share your thoughts and scent impressions from your Goat Milk Stuff order. I'm sure @Shanus, our OP and many others here would appreciate hearing your comments. I use and really like the Beekman soaps, but as mentioned the GMS soap was truly lovely. I would order in a heartbeat if I needed to stock up or even gift.

I must say the Beekman marketing with the pretty packaging/wrappers are very attractive and the soaps stored on my open shelving in the bathroom look so pretty. I have noticed the fragrance has faded though, which is unfortunate. Even in the shower, it can diminish prior the bar is used up. It is only me using it though.

If you find the GMS to be too soft, let it sit for awhile and the moisture will dissipate resulting in a firmer bar. I usually place these softer soap bars in my lingerie drawer while aging them. I've done this for years. Have a great weekend. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Last night I ordered 2 bars of soap (1 peach, 1 almond); coconut lip balm & Pink Sugar (vanilla) deodorant.  It shipped TODAY!  AND I got a video thank you for my order...a personal video mentioning my name!  WOW!  Talk about superior customer service.  I hope the product is as good as the customer service.  Stay tuned for a product review in the next week or 2.

Aloha & have a great weekend!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I use GMS as well as Beekman. GMS Black Raspberry is my absolute favourite of their scents. I bought the Chocolate and there wasn't much scent to it. The Hazelnut was ok, but that Black Raspberry....yum.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

This is absolutely the only soap I use on my face and body.  I use the unscented bar on my face & fragrance soap on my body.  Feel so clean, fresh and no tightness on my face. It has spoiled me forever.  

Years ago I used bar soaps such as Dove and Oil of Olay.  They always left this icky residue feeling on my face.  Never felt completely clean.  And on oily skin, it was a mess.  Finally decided this type face soap was not for me which is when I took a chance on the goats milk soap.  Now my DS is hooked on it, too.  

Nothing like it for a fresh, clean experience.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@Shanus 

This is absolutely the only soap I use on my face and body.  I use the unscented bar on my face & fragrance soap on my body.  Feel so clean, fresh and no tightness on my face. It has spoiled me forever.  

Years ago I used bar soaps such as Dove and Oil of Olay.  They always left this icky residue feeling on my face.  Never felt completely clean.  And on oily skin, it was a mess.  Finally decided this type face soap was not for me which is when I took a chance on the goats milk soap.  Now my DS is hooked on it, too.  

Nothing like it for a fresh, clean experience.

@pommom  - Do you use products from Goat Milk Stuff or Beekman?

Respected Contributor

Beekman, Beekman, Beekman, where do I start? I love Beekman soap, the shampoo is outrageously good, and the cleansing facial bar is fantastic  and quite economical because it last so long. The facial cleansing bar makes my face feel so soft and nice. I also use the body butter, the stick of butter, the wipes. I use Happy Place product too. The list goes on and on. Their products are the best. One I forgot to mention is the floor cleaner. I love, love, love it. 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  - Have you used the Beekman soap before?   I've read many comments on the forums about the great customer service from GMS.  Looking forward to your review.

@SurferWife wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Shanus 

Oops, I made a mistake when I mentioned Goat Milk Soap in my previous reply. My sister purchased product from Goat Milk Stuff dot com and thats what I'd tried. When @BornToShop mentioned how much she loves their soaps, I had an aha moment and went over to their site. I recognized many of the scents sis had purchased. There's 3 pages of 5 star rated fragrances to choose from. If you can believe it, the soap is much creamier than Beekmans, so moisturizing. They also have a large selection of products to peruse. Sis had purchased some very nicely priced holiday gift bags also. 

No disrespect to the Goat Soap Co. I just wanted to clarify my error. These two family owned and operated companies have been very favorably mentioned on this board for years. ♡♡♡

@rochelleS 

Well, thanks for tempting me to try this!  I'm loading up my cart. Woman Tongue