Honored Contributor

OMG! BEEKMAN SOAP!!!

[ Edited ]

OK, I must have been living under a rock. Never tried the goat soap, but did watch the shows because the baby goats were so cute. DH placed an order on Amazon and included a 9 oz. bar as a surprise gift. I used it in the bath last night. Skin like a baby's butt!!! 

Placed a huge order this morning after DH showered with the soap (Fresh Air fragrance) & was "OMG", too. 

Anyone else think this soap is the best? What other goat products should I try next?

Honored Contributor

IMHO it's the best soap ever!  i've been using it for a couple of years now.  Love it!

Esteemed Contributor

We absolutely love the Beekman soaps, besides the generous size, the suds, scents and the clean feeling after showering.

We've been buying and definitely keeping our stock full.  We also gifted them to our in laws and they too rave about the soaps.

Respected Contributor

They are the best!  I have been using them since they first came to Television Sales.  I have loads of bars and gift it to many people.   Great Soap and products.

Super Contributor

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!  It is the best soap in the world.  My DH, Son, Daughters and Friends are all using it now.  We use the Body Cream, Hand Soap and Lotions.  Would buy skin care, but I'm pretty stocked up on that for now.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

the soaps are wonderful......we are now using them more than any liquid soaps. my daughter stopped by yesterday and she knows where i keep my stash....needless to say, i am down 3 bars of soap. Smiley LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I like their soap, too.  Those bars are HUGE...one lasted 6 months in my shower! (and yes, I shower daily lol).

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

The Beekman soap is addictive! I use and enjoy so many of their fragrant, mpisturizing soaps.

My sister ordered from goatsoap dot com and I tried their product when visiting. This Co has been mentioned here many, many times. And the soap is fabulous. It's not triple milled so its softer than Beekmans, but oh boy it is a real treat. I believe there's a higher % of goat milk in the ingredients too. Check 'em out, you won't be disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

Add me to the list of admirers! I also love the body cream. I love wearing sandals when I can, and it keeps my heels nice, and smooth.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I have used Beekman's products but my go-to for my skin is Goats Milk Stuff.  Fabulous products, superb customer service & family owned.