Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3   Thanks for the reply and recommendations. Oh yes, those goats! I'd take them home for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Shanus   I am completely hooked on the Beekman soaps. The Tuberose is my absolute favorite.  The fragrance is fresh and beautiful.   I have been purchasing mine from HSN for the past couple years and can not be without it.  I used to buy bubble bath from different vendors on QVC...but since I started using Beekman bar soap...there was no going back.  Try the Tuberose...you will love it!   

@Mombo1   When I get almost half through what I've ordered, I'll try your fragrance. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  and all the other Beekman Neighbors - I'm a complete Beekman JUNKIE!!!  I love their soap, face wipes, stick of butter, cuticle cream, body creams, hand cream, lip balm, charcoal mask.  I know I'm probably missing something LOL.  I know they can't make medical claims, but my hands can get irritated using regular soap from the store, and then I develop eczema.  I've been eczema free since switching to Beekman soap. 

If you find the large soap bars too big, I cut mine in half.  I warm a bar of soap for 15 seconds in the microwave and use a large, non serrated knife and slowly push straight down on the bar (don't use a sawing motion) and it slices in half with ease. Depending on your microwave strength, you may need to do a few seconds more.  I'd flip the bar and do another 15 seconds, if needed.  Hope that helps!

Trusted Contributor

@Mombo1 Does the tuberose soap smell at all like gardenia?  Some tuberose does and gardenia is my favorite scent.  Would love to find a soap that smells like that.  I've never tried the Beekman soaps.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Shanus  and all the other Beekman Neighbors - I'm a complete Beekman JUNKIE!!!  I love their soap, face wipes, stick of butter, cuticle cream, body creams, hand cream, lip balm, charcoal mask.  I know I'm probably missing something LOL.  I know they can't make medical claims, but my hands can get irritated using regular soap from the store, and then I develop eczema.  I've been eczema free since switching to Beekman soap. 

If you find the large soap bars too big, I cut mine in half.  I warm a bar of soap for 15 seconds in the microwave and use a large, non serrated knife and slowly push straight down on the bar (don't use a sawing motion) and it slices in half with ease. Depending on your microwave strength, you may need to do a few seconds more.  I'd flip the bar and do another 15 seconds, if needed.  Hope that helps!

@IlliniGirl88 Thanks for the tips on how you cut the bars.  I will do that next one I open!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88   Wow, another glowing review! 

Trusted Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

@Mombo1 Does the tuberose soap smell at all like gardenia?  Some tuberose does and gardenia is my favorite scent.  Would love to find a soap that smells like that.  I've never tried the Beekman soaps.

@soonersis    To me the Tuberose smells like a variety of white flowers...I read somewhere that gardenia is a "cousin" to Tuberose and maybe that is what I smell...It's fresh and clean.  Originally I ordered a small set of assorted Beekman soaps...and although they were all nice...I loved the white floral scent of Tuberose.  I also originally thought "how good can bar soap be"?  Now I know.  I'm actually getting ready to order more since my daughter and sister in law are hooked now too.  My supply disappears when they come to visit.  🤗

Respected Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

————————

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in. I actually don’t care for gardenia but I like the Ylang Ylang and Tuberose. To me it’s an old-fashioned floral, but in a good way!

Respected Contributor

I also tried Goat Milk Stuff but I still like Beekman more.  The scents of GMS are too strong for me.  Beekman's seem more "real" and are  lighter and dissapate after awhile.

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl Scents & skin products in any way shape or form are a personal matter.  My skin requirements are different from anybody.  I love Beekmans facial wipes, for me the Goats Milk Stuff soaps are perfect for my skin requirements.  Goats milk products no matter the source is a good thing!