Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I've ventured online and purchased 100% goats milk soap (no coconut, oats, fragrance, etc. due to sensitivities) for my face and was very pleased.  Wish I could think of a specific brand, but it's been years.  Order Beekman unscented goats milk soap b/c I know what I'm getting - an excellent product.  On the 9 oz bars, I cut them in half for better handling.  One on my bathroom sink, the other in my shower.

Highly, highly recommend.  Their fragranced soaps are TDF!  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

No, I haven't, although I've been tempted.  After perusing the Goat Milk Stuff website and seeing that they had peach soap, that's all she wrote!  Plus @rochelleS  mentioned it was creamier than Beekmans, so I thought I would try it.  It is reasonably prices & I have a feeling my husband will use it, too.  Practically everything is rated 5 stars so we shall see!  It will be here next week, so I'll let y'all know how much I like it.

Hope you're having a  great weekend!  If you happen to live in San Antonio, please go eat some Mexican food for me...HA!  I love San Antonio!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus  - You've got me curious now about trying the Beekman soap.  Hubby loves Dove soap and stocked up so we have tons of bars to go through.  Maybe there is a sampler pack out there.  

I'm looking forward to @SurferWife 's review of the Goat Milk Stuff.  I'm wondering how it compares to Beekman.  Both brands have received great reviews.

Valued Contributor

I have used Goat Milk Stuff and Beekmans and I like them both. I only use the bar soap and I don't see much difference except for the price.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shanus  - You've got me curious now about trying the Beekman soap.  Hubby loves Dove soap and stocked up so we have tons of bars to go through.  Maybe there is a sampler pack out there.  

I'm looking forward to @SurferWife 's review of the Goat Milk Stuff.  I'm wondering how it compares to Beekman.  Both brands have received great reviews.

——————————

Beekman’s soap is triple milled and I’ve heard here that GMS is not. That’s a dealbreaker for me but not everyone of course.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife @Shanus  - HSN has an 8 piece Beekmap soap special going on now - 38.75 with free shipping.  Here's my chance to try different scents.  What do you think?  

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Bar Soap 8-piece Collection Auto-Ship®

Respected Contributor

I've tried both and my favorite is Goat Milk Stuff.  #1 ingredient is goats milk.  Beekman's is down on their list of ingredients.  You also get great CS and super fast shipping.  Love, Love, Love their liquid hand soap for my foaming soap dispensers at all my sinks.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I've never tried Beekman's brand.  I recently bought Goat Milk Stuff soap based on @rochelleS recommendation, and absolutely love it! I've never been a soap fan until now, because it leaves my skin parched.  However, Goat Milk Stuff soap doesn't. It leaves my skin feeling clean without any sort of residue & without feeling parched.  I do still use my WEN NIBT, but I use that after every shower, regardless of what I cleanse with.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

I've never tried Beekman's brand.  I recently bought Goat Milk Stuff soap based on @rochelleS recommendation, and absolutely love it! I've never been a soap fan until now, because it leaves my skin parched.  However, Goat Milk Stuff soap doesn't. It leaves my skin feeling clean without any sort of residue & without feeling parched.  I do still use my WEN NIBT, but I use that after every shower, regardless of what I cleanse with.

@SurferWife I have used the Goat Milk Stuff soap for years!   It is awsome.

All my Grankids use it also...

Respected Contributor

I have tried Beekman and Goat Milk Stuff.  I agree the GMS is a little creamier but I still like Beekman better.  The scents are wonderful and not overpowering.  For me, Goat Milk Stuff is too strong.  And Beekman bars last longer.