Contributor
I personally love watching them! I honestly hope that something gets Shawn ""tickled"" so they have the laughs that don't stop for a few minutes. I crack up when that happens with those 2. To each their own.
Respected Contributor

I echo LynneE, he makes me cringe when he's on. Shawn is fun sometimes, but I cannot watch them together (too nutty and I don't care for any of his stuff).

Esteemed Contributor
I like them both and like him especially with Shawn. Life has enough serious moments and I appreciate their lighthearted approach. I don't purchase all his florals but have some and they are well made, like the 24/7 pants, the scarves and love his watches. So it's worth it to watch for me
Valued Contributor

I like the earlier 9 pm slot, I have to wake up at 5:40 am so the earlier time is better for me.

I do wonder if Shawn sometimes "acts" stupid to make Isaac feel superior, I have seen women do this before, to butter up a man, what is a cropped pants, where is burger king on 5th Street located? What is a seam in the middle called? What is a pleat?

I'm not a designer and even I know the answer to most if not all of the questions Shawn asks Isaac, the I figured out, oh this is an "Act"

But I notice, Shawn is wearing heels a lot now.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with the original post - I watch Shawn and Isaac faithfully every week, not only to see what's featured (I buy ALOT of IM) but for entertainment value as well. It is obvious that they genuinely have fun working together and don't take themselves too seriously.

I am really noticing the void now that Lisa is gone, and really miss her professionalism and self-deprecating humor. Shawn and Isaac are a breath of fresh air in a line-up that now often feels forced and awkward and, in Albany's case, unbelievably tacky and out-of-control.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Gemspirit said: Sorry~but I have to agree with the others. My opinion on LR is a mute point. However, I think SK is trying to use all her little abbreviations and mannerisms. Not to say these little quips were that attractive to begin with. But, having a close to 50 y/o woman behave and use the language of a college kid is NOT attractive on any level. Don't act....just give me the info I need to make a decision~fabric contact, how it washes, measurement, seam details, etc. that's what she's there for! As for IM, he is a face to the name of a company long sold to another company....it's all online. He is a cartoon character that doesn't even know half the items he's putting his name on! For that SK does a good job reminding him. With all that said, I have purchased some tops, accessories. I recently bought those 24/7 pants and they are in the bag to bring to the post. Sorry for not agreeing with you. We are all different and like different things. Sometimes people watch the shopping channels for entertainment and ideas. I've been guilty of that. But these two? Not so much.

Well said! I am in total agreement!!!

Contributor

I personally don't care for either one of them especially Shawn. I used to love watching PM Style but not any longer. Tried to watch PM Style Monday night but had to turn it.

Valued Contributor
On 3/10/2015 MarthaStewardess said:

Quite often Shawn comes across as quite dumb with the silly questions she asks him and the things she says. I have to laugh when IM kind of puts her in her place.

You don't get it: It's all a game! They are a great duo to watch, and yes, entertaining!

Regular Contributor
On 3/12/2015 Zita said:
On 3/10/2015 MarthaStewardess said:

Quite often Shawn comes across as quite dumb with the silly questions she asks him and the things she says. I have to laugh when IM kind of puts her in her place.

You don't get it: It's all a game! They are a great duo to watch, and yes, entertaining!

If I want juvenile banter and silly word games/associations, I can still watch Blue's Clues. My kids used to love it.
Super Contributor

Well, I have to say, the negative comments about Shawn are definitely the minority. I believe more people liked her than not.