Honored Contributor

I like Shawn and I like Isaac. Put them together and (for me) the result is like watching two five year olds playing speaking their own language. Just not what I want to listen to. Yes, it's lighthearted and I appreciate that, but for me it's just too annoying to watch. JMHO

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I do not watch the first two hours of the new Monday night lineup. However I always try to catch any Isaac show. Shawn doesn't bother me one way or the other. I like Isaac's clothes, except for the over-the-top florals and mixing of two altogether unmatching prints. I have bought several of his handbags, and they are beautifully made and reasonably priced. Most of the rest is too expensive for me, but I still like the show, and love the models and how he teases them and gets them to laugh, especially Michelle.

I did get to watch most of PM Style with Shawn for the first time without falling asleep. I noticed a short interaction between her and Katia which went by so fast, most would probably not have noticed. Katia walked off stage in her usual flamboyant way (I like Katia, by the way) but in doing so she brushed quite close to Shawn, and Shawn took offense. She made a remark something like a cold breeze just went by and "someone" has an "attitude." I don't remember the exact words, but she was obviously annoyed.

So Katia's first appearance on PM Style could have been her last if it is up to Shawn. I guess we shall see next week.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

The other day I watched Shawn and Issac. Shawn had an Issac sweater on that looked awful on her and I could tell she couldn't wait to take it off. She switched it for a more "edgy" looking piece later in the show. It was kind of funny, Shawn has a distinct style and I usually see her wearing things that are "her".

Esteemed Contributor
I heard the remark too but wasn't sure what to make of it. But, at the end, they were all laughing while sitting on the couch. Sometimes, what sounds flippant to a viewer, may be an inside joke..
Super Contributor

I really like Shawn and always have, but I prefer watching when she is solo! Perhaps

with Anthony. I have nothing against Isaac. I just don't like his stage presence.

Respected Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:

I really like Shawn and always have, but I prefer watching when she is solo! Perhaps

with Anthony. I have nothing against Isaac. I just don't like his stage presence.

Anthony? Who is Anthony?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Krimpette said:

I like Isaac and I like a lot of his products. Absolutely cannot watch him with SK. It's almost like he becomes a different person. Not my taste.

Regular Contributor

What I always find amusing about the Shawn & Isaac shows is that every time Isaac comes up with an expression to describe an item of clothing, for example, he will say "that cardigan is a lovely jacquard design" and Shawn will invariably say "what is a jacquard design?" Or "what is alencon lace?" She either doesn't know too much about fashion, or she's playing along to engage Isaac in silly chatter. I can't believe that someone who has been around fashion and is the host of a major fashion show doesn't know at least some of this stuff. At any rate, Isaac needs to design some dresses with longer sleeves (those cap sleeves look awful on most women) and a bit longer hems (I'm not about to show my knees at my office, thank you very much). And I wish he'd design some cardis that don't have flowers all over them. They remind me of my aunt's drapes!!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Super Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Karnerblue said:
On 4/7/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:

Anthony? Who is Anthony?

I intended to say Alberti. He doesn't host enough IMO. He is so professional. Anthony is on

HSN, as a vendor. Sorry

Esteemed Contributor

Where has Alberti been? He is an excellent host and should have more airtime.