Valued Contributor
I saw them on The Soup on E! Isaac was saying something dumb like the moon was a planet or something similar and they were both going on about it and neither knew what they were talking about. The next week during Project Runway All Stars, there was Isaac in a commercial talking about being smart. It was probably a reference to being an educated consumer, but him using the word smart after his moon being a planet comment was so laughable!
Regular Contributor

Just to experiment QVC should pair Isaac with another host to see how it goes. Change it up a little. I feel that Shawn and Isaac together is too much. There needs to be a balance one hyper and the other more calm. I have never been able to watch a full hour with them together.

Honored Contributor

They are entertaining. I enjoy watching them.

Esteemed Contributor
I love Isaac...his clothes are well made, feminine and bright...you don't have to buy florals...he offers many solids...Isaac gets it...he is familiar with all of his designs but is working on totally different seasons as is all of the fashion industry...QVC buys his designs well in advance. I disagree about not getting information about the garment...the man knows his textiles, history of design...only Simington gives the same amount of info. Isaac is a kind and good human being; I have known him for years...he supports many charities, many of which are charities supporting women and animals. His couture designs are quite conservative and lovely.
Valued Contributor
This pair are great together and have a lot of fun working together! Sorry if that bothers you!
Trusted Contributor

I have said this before,Shawn needs to act like an adult,and with Isaac its a circus.I like him he is so sweet[If his vocabulary would be better].She is just annoying in all she does.There is no watching them two.

Respected Contributor
On 3/12/2015 Nunyabisinis said: I saw them on The Soup on E! Isaac was saying something dumb like the moon was a planet or something similar and they were both going on about it and neither knew what they were talking about. The next week during Project Runway All Stars, there was Isaac in a commercial talking about being smart. It was probably a reference to being an educated consumer, but him using the word smart after his moon being a planet comment was so laughable!

OMG that was so totally blown out of proportion.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor
On 3/12/2015 Hippie Chic said:

Well, I have to say, the negative comments about Shawn are definitely the minority. I believe more people liked her than not.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor

I don't understand when posters say a particular hosts makes them buy more stuff. If I like something, I buy it. I certainly don't purchase more or fewer items because I like or dislike the host. I just don't get it.

P.S. Why isn't this posted in the Fashion forums?

Honored Contributor

I buy much less when I don't care for the host….I just don't watch. And rarely do I think to go back on line to see what I missed.