Valued Contributor
On 3/10/2015 K9buddy said:
On 3/10/2015 LynnE said:

I can't agree with these two being any good together or alone. Shawn annoys me altogether and Isaac just makes me cringe. His clothing is much too much overpriced and is seriously some of the ugliest pieces of clothing I've seen. It's my opinion that the Q needs to update their fashions anyway.

I used to really love Tuesday NIght Beauty but will not watch Shawn. I don't like her presentations on anything to be honest.

Ditto.

agree... so annoying

No thought is worth thinking.....
Super Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Caaareful Shopper said:

OP, I agree with you!!! I occasionally shake my head at some of things they say (yet, I realize I still have a smile on my face when doing it), but I hope they stay together as host & designer for a long time. They don't take themselves too seriously and they are a joy (in my opinion). I don't take them too seriously either. I like their chemistry and delight in each other, and as long as everything shown is not floral prints, I usually like something in the show very much and buy it.

I agree w/ you Caaareful, I do NOT care for the floral prints at all, and it makes it very easy for me to pass! I also don't like moccasins -- at 4'11 I do not wear flat shoes unless I'm in the house, for which I have a nice pair of sketchers walking shoes. Isaac's clothes are hit and miss with me, and I've had to send some back because they look simply dowdy on me. I did order several v-neck t's which haven't arrived yet--hope they will be a good fit. Also the little jacket from last night. Two of his tunics I love--people literally stop me when I wear them, but they are solid colors.

Super Contributor

I love them, too. They make me laugh out loud.

Super Contributor
Unfortunately I have tried many times to watch the show. I have never made it to the end. I tried again Monday night. Their selling points were " how many adjectives can we come up with synonymous with 'fresh'"? Of course we can alway fall back on saying " fresh" any time and endlessly if we desire. Fifteen minutes of giggles and adjectives! So...,so....,soooo..., reminds me of... And soooooooo" fresh". Remote : click!
Super Contributor

Well, I'm not going to essentially say you're wrong by disagreeing with you -- how rude! What I WILL say is it's fun finding hosts you really have a good time watching! I haven't watched this show, but now you have me interested... :-) So I can blame you if I get hooked too, right? :-)

Valued Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Tissyanne said: I enjoy Shawn and Isaac together. They are for the most part a good pairing. I have noticed that Isaac seems to be rather surprised at his "designs." He should be familiar with the products.

The few times I've watched the show, I noticed the same thing. It was as if he were seeing the clothes for the first time. I remember him as a young, edgy designer but most of what he was showing were loud, floral prints. I've never watched a presentation with Shawn all the way through so I have no opinions on her selling technique. I do remember when she had her hair all blonde, she reminded me of a young Dusty Springfield.

New Contributor
On 3/10/2015 LynnE said:

I can't agree with these two being any good together or alone. Shawn annoys me altogether and Isaac just makes me cringe. His clothing is much too much overpriced and is seriously some of the ugliest pieces of clothing I've seen. It's my opinion that the Q needs to update their fashions anyway.

I used to really love Tuesday NIght Beauty but will not watch Shawn. I don't like her presentations on anything to be honest.

Oh boy do I agree with you! It is more about their silly banter than it is about the fashions. I almost hyperventilated the other night when I saw that they selected her as the host of PM Style. First, I don't care for her personal style ... her hairstyle is dated (popular in the 50s) and modern women love to wear pants, jeans and leggings ... not so much skirts. She talks over the designers too much (except for Isaac). I want to hear what Dennis Basso has to say about his designs, not so much of her. Also her pitch is very much like that of a used car salesman. "We've got poly-span right here at the Q!" ... Too colloquial. She does have a fun spirit, and maybe they think that she will draw young viewers, but I can tell you that my 28 year old daughter would rather drive nails in her eyes than watch QVC lol. IF she were to buy something, it might be GILI bags or LOGO tops modeled by and sold by Lisa Robertson. I wish her well, but after a decade of being a loyal fan, no more PM style for me. Moved on to Fashionably late with Jane and Pat. Love it!!

Valued Contributor

Is the moon a planet? I'll never forget the night they hashed that one out for ten minutes!!!

Super Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Gemspirit said: Sorry~but I have to agree with the others. My opinion on LR is a mute point. However, I think SK is trying to use all her little abbreviations and mannerisms. Not to say these little quips were that attractive to begin with. But, having a close to 50 y/o woman behave and use the language of a college kid is NOT attractive on any level. Don't act....just give me the info I need to make a decision~fabric contact, how it washes, measurement, seam details, etc. that's what she's there for! As for IM, he is a face to the name of a company long sold to another company....it's all online. He is a cartoon character that doesn't even know half the items he's putting his name on! For that SK does a good job reminding him. With all that said, I have purchased some tops, accessories. I recently bought those 24/7 pants and they are in the bag to bring to the post. Sorry for not agreeing with you. We are all different and like different things. Sometimes people watch the shopping channels for entertainment and ideas. I've been guilty of that. But these two? Not so much.

It is MOOT point, not mute.

Super Contributor

Here we go again...SOME posters can't wait to bash Shawn, it's TIME for you TO GET A LIFE. {#emotions_dlg.glare}