Super Contributor

OMG I just love watching these two together--they aren't very good on my pocketbook, but sometimes I have self control. I have purchased some very nice things because I really enjoy watching them and have for a few years now, every since QVC gave them their own hour on Monday evenings, which has been a while b/c I remember it by the man I was dating and that was a few YEARS ago, lol. Anyway, these two are proof that life goes on after LR! I was a big fan of LR on QVC, loved watching her beauty shows but never watched pms. She had personality, and she gave a lot of life to the Q, as did Joan Rivers, RIP!

Well, I hope they keep this duo going because they are something! I've been following Isaac's fashions since I was just a young girl back in the 90's! I remember him with the big supermodels. He is fabulous! And Shawn is just hilarious. The two of them together are really phenomenal. I don't think I exaggerate to say these shows are actually entertaining to watch. Keep it up!

Respected Contributor
Tori in KC I am glad you find SK and IM entertaining. Unfortunately, I have to disagree with you. I find the combination irritating and silly. Very little info is given about the product due to all the silliness. As a result I don't buy much Isaac because of the lack of information.
Honored Contributor

I like Isaac and I like a lot of his products. Absolutely cannot watch him with SK. It's almost like he becomes a different person. Not my taste.

Respected Contributor

Together they are very boring talking mainly nonsense to each other - Shawn asking silly questions of Isaac - sorry these are not presenting a show for us just boosting their own egos and yes I do switch off and do not therefore purchase any Isaac products.

Valued Contributor
Sorry~but I have to agree with the others. My opinion on LR is a mute point. However, I think SK is trying to use all her little abbreviations and mannerisms. Not to say these little quips were that attractive to begin with. But, having a close to 50 y/o woman behave and use the language of a college kid is NOT attractive on any level. Don't act....just give me the info I need to make a decision~fabric contact, how it washes, measurement, seam details, etc. that's what she's there for! As for IM, he is a face to the name of a company long sold to another company....it's all online. He is a cartoon character that doesn't even know half the items he's putting his name on! For that SK does a good job reminding him. With all that said, I have purchased some tops, accessories. I recently bought those 24/7 pants and they are in the bag to bring to the post. Sorry for not agreeing with you. We are all different and like different things. Sometimes people watch the shopping channels for entertainment and ideas. I've been guilty of that. But these two? Not so much.
Honored Contributor

OP, I agree with you!!! I occasionally shake my head at some of things they say (yet, I realize I still have a smile on my face when doing it), but I hope they stay together as host & designer for a long time. They don't take themselves too seriously and they are a joy (in my opinion). I don't take them too seriously either. I like their chemistry and delight in each other, and as long as everything shown is not floral prints, I usually like something in the show very much and buy it.

Frequent Contributor

I think they genuinely like each other and seem to enjoy working together.

Contributor

I can't agree with these two being any good together or alone. Shawn annoys me altogether and Isaac just makes me cringe. His clothing is much too much overpriced and is seriously some of the ugliest pieces of clothing I've seen. It's my opinion that the Q needs to update their fashions anyway.

I used to really love Tuesday NIght Beauty but will not watch Shawn. I don't like her presentations on anything to be honest.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/10/2015 LynnE said:

I can't agree with these two being any good together or alone. Shawn annoys me altogether and Isaac just makes me cringe. His clothing is much too much overpriced and is seriously some of the ugliest pieces of clothing I've seen. It's my opinion that the Q needs to update their fashions anyway.

I used to really love Tuesday NIght Beauty but will not watch Shawn. I don't like her presentations on anything to be honest.

Ditto.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Krimpette said:

I like Isaac and I like a lot of his products. Absolutely cannot watch him with SK. It's almost like he becomes a different person. Not my taste.

I totally agree.