Honored Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

[ Edited ]

@rochelleSand @sonechko, Sonechko is showing exactly the ceramide serum I use. It's an excellent way to add ceramides to any cream. Worth the $60 for 4 oz because you should only use a tiny little bit and it should last an extremely long time. I may need to get one more bottle before it's gone.

What I found is that it isn't meant to be used straight on the skin, like a regular serum. It's more of an additive, like those tanning booster drops you can get. One tiny drop of ceramide serum per application of cream is all that should be used. More than that and you could get a reaction or clogged pores because it is such a powerful and rich formula. And I wouldn't put it right up on the eyelid. Ceramides are not intended to be used at large percentages. And they mix best with moisturizers that have oil in them.

Also, I would not recommend mixing the ceramides into the cream bottle or jar. That could mess up the consistency of the moisturizer. Mixing fresh in the hand is the way to go.

The coolest effect of using ceramides is my skin looks so smooth. It actually reflects light. But not from oiliness. The surface is so smooth and small-pored (but not dry) that it shines. Sort of like Korean "glass skin." When I catch my reflection in the mirror, makeup free, I look fresh scrubbed. And I do not exfoliate hard or often.

@rochelleSEven if you don't get the ceramides, just cocktailing the Pep40 serum and the Oligopeptide 24 cream will give you a very high quality cream for dry skin. Still much better than the sum of its parts.

ETA: The Isomers Ceramide 1 Moisture Guardian Cream 1 oz is still available on the Evine website. Not currently on sale. $50 for one oz.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@rochelleS, she is also uses a lot of Isomers lip products that are good. She uses Immortal for Lips, and Re-Densify for Lips, something else too. Also - Isomers Snail Peptide Serum on lips - religiously, she says this plumps her lips a lot.

Whatever it is that does the plumping, she probably is not sure, but likes it all!

You know, honestly, what she is doing - she is giving her lips a LOT of attention. Attention is love. And care. And good nutrients in those products. She puts a lot of product on lips and around, and very often. You've seen the result. But she swears on that Skinn Stem Regen like on the bible!

The rest of her facial skin is perfect also, because she really-really takes care of that pretty face!

Thank you once again for adding this additional information @sonechko. This for me, has certainly put another spin on adding or mixing n matching products, ie the Snail Peptide Serum for example. I've wonder if either Pep40 products might be beneficial for the lips too. 

I am not slamming or trashing product or the manufacturer but will say one of the Isomers lip serums didn't work for me. I only tried one, I believe it was the Immortal, which caused dryness and peeling. I must have weird lips.

I tried unsuccessfully to put the Ceramide  serum in my cart. I kept getting repeated error messages. ??? I took a screen shot. I'd like to know if there's another like kind product coming up or if this is it for the time being. I'll check over at the Isomers site.

Trusted Contributor

@Porcelain Thank you again!  I have been using too much of the ceramide pro....oops.  Also I have been cocktailing it with other serums.  I'll try it now with the new cream we just got w,/ the matrixyl, which I finally got today.

Thanks for the picture @sonechko  I think she has amazing lips!  Don't think mine were that good at 20 LOL

@rochelleS ummm it's ok to say a product didn't work for you😜   If everything worked for everyone it would be a miracle LOL  Apparently you can't do that everywhere through.

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@rochelleSand @sonechko, Sonechko is showing exactly the ceramide serum I use. It's an excellent way to add ceramides to any cream. Worth the $60 for 4 oz because you should only use a tiny little bit and it should last an extremely long time. I may need to get one more bottle before it's gone.

What I found is that it isn't meant to be used straight on the skin, like a regular serum. It's more of an additive, like those tanning booster drops you can get. One tiny drop of ceramide serum per application of cream is all that should be used. More than that and you could get a reaction or clogged pores because it is such a powerful and rich formula. And I wouldn't put it right up on the eyelid. Ceramides are not intended to be used at large percentages. And they mix best with moisturizers that have oil in them.

Also, I would not recommend mixing the ceramides into the cream bottle or jar. That could mess up the consistency of the moisturizer. Mixing fresh in the hand is the way to go.

The coolest effect of using ceramides is my skin looks so smooth. It actually reflects light. But not from oiliness. The surface is so smooth and small-pored (but not dry) that it shines. Sort of like Korean "glass skin." When I catch my reflection in the mirror, makeup free, I look fresh scrubbed. And I do not exfoliate hard or often.

@rochelleSEven if you don't get the ceramides, just cocktailing the Pep40 serum and the Oligopeptide 24 cream will give you a very high quality cream for dry skin. Still much better than the sum of its parts.

ETA: The Isomers Ceramide 1 Moisture Guardian Cream 1 oz is still available on the Evine website. Not currently on sale. $50 for one oz.

@Porcelain

Thank you for all of your suggestions. Once again and as always you provide me with so much wonderful information.

How long would you estimate the 4oz bottle of Pro Ceramide would last?  I watched the video and unfortunately this wasn't stated. Under the product ingredients and usage tab it states apply to clean face am and pm, with bottle lasting 120 days. This is counter to your rec's. I support your input as (some) of the reviews indicate this being strong and experiencing redness and peeling. Does this have a 3 yr shelf life too?

Did you see I'd mentioned using the Pep40 to @sonechko? I'd like to learn more and more about peptides. I find it fascinating. I have bookmarked one of the sites you had previously mentioned. I have homework to catch up with. 

I'm going to look for the ceramide cream jar from years back. I recall the truly impressive results experienced with the product. Yet so long ago, when Manuela first started, gee, I might have bought that 15+ years ago. Products have changed so much since then. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies! I was just on the Isomers site. There's a Web special now for a 2 pk of ReDensify Lip treatment for 29.99. If anyone is interested.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Ladies! I was just on the Isomers site. There's a Web special now for a 2 pk of ReDensify Lip treatment for 29.99. If anyone is interested.

The $29.99 price is in Canadian dollars.  At the current exchange rate, the set is about $23 US dollars.

Trusted Contributor

For those interested, just the lip kit means additional $11-12 CAD. If you add a kit w/free s&h, the lip kit ships for free. I personally want the lip serum, it really works for me even in winter, no additional balms & I have really dry lips!

Honored Contributor

Who purchased the Matrixyl 4 Serum & Cream? I did.

I have been using it since I received it Mon. I bought it because Manuela said it would help with the sad face which I have & hate. I always look so sad with that frown. LOL!!!

Anyways I can already see a difference. The frown is still there but not as bad & don't look so sad. I can also see a difference in the sagging jowls & neck. I will keep using to see what kind of results I end up with the longer I use it. Glad I put it on Subscription.

IMO it's a Miracle. I don't see how I can see result so quickly. I thought there was nothing out there for my frown other than the needle which I'm not doing since I hate needles.

Esteemed Contributor

You are able to see the results so quickly @Nightowlz, because your skin was hungry for those ingredients in Matrixyl Serum and the Cream. Also I find isomers formulating the ingredients just in the right balance and proportion. The formulas contain just the active ingredients and no fillers or other additives having nothing to do with helping our skin to bounce back some I too, very happy with this duo! I used the Matrixyl 4 since it was introduced 10 month ago. But in combination with this cream I see it working so much better for me! I already changed the second delivery to come to me now! Just want to have it! Good luck to all using this wonderful product!
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
You are able to see the results so quickly @Nightowlz, because your skin was hungry for those ingredients in Matrixyl Serum and the Cream. Also I find isomers formulating the ingredients just in the right balance and proportion. The formulas contain just the active ingredients and no fillers or other additives having nothing to do with helping our skin to bounce back some I too, very happy with this duo! I used the Matrixyl 4 since it was introduced 10 month ago. But in combination with this cream I see it working so much better for me! I already changed the second delivery to come to me now! Just want to have it! Good luck to all using this wonderful product!

@sonechko 

I passed it on it 10 months ago when it was on Evine. I did not figure it would do anything for me. Boy was I wrong. I should have tried it earlier.

Glad to hear you are also having positive results with it.

My skin probably needs a lot. LOL!!! I do use Isomers Glutathisome, RPur & Acclerated Recovery Serums but I'm not very good about using it daily. I've gone for too long just washing my face & applying Micellar water with a cotton pad & nothing else.

At 60 my face is not too bad other than my dry patches & frown.

I'm going to get back in the habit of using my products.

I have used her regular Matrixyl before but did not see any results with it.

I switched my subscription delivery date up so I could try it first. Need to go change it back. 

Did Manuela say we got 6 subsciption orders with this? I'm getting all of them.