Respected Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

@Porcelain I have all three of those products, so I will give it a try.  Thanks for the tip!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am watching the Perricone presentation. Dana said that Dr. Perricone has the patent on Glutathione and his is the only line that has it. This is for the new line that is the TSV today. Then she said acel-glutaithione. I assume it's the same thing in the Isomers line. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I've used the Isomers Oligopeptide 24 Matrixyl cream for only 3 days now. So I can't give a serious review yet. Haven't used it long enough.

The cream has a lovely light but emollient texture and it leaves my skin nice and soft. It is less thick and waxy than the Skinn Pep 40 cream. It stays on well while sleeping and I think my skin looks great in the morning after using it. Does not interfere with my sunscreen or makeup.

The Isomers Matrixyl 4 Pur serum continues to be a winner. Easy to apply, no bad reactions to it whatsoever, great around the eye area. And having used it for a while, I do see firming.

I put my Pep40 cream on my forehead and the sides of my chin because I do want the extra freeze peptides in that area to counteract some expression lines there. I also see it coming in handy wherever extra protection is needed.

FYI: For the best face cream for dry skin ever, combine these three products in the palm of your hand and apply:

1. Isomers Matrixyl-4 Oligopeptide-24 Cream - small dab
  2. Skinn Pep 40 Serum - one pump
  3. Isomers Ceramide serum - just a tiny drop

With these three products you get extremely skin-friendly biomimetic ingredients (oligopepetide-24, RoyalEpigen P5, ceramides) in your cream, along with other excellent peptides and treatment ingredients. It's what I do now and I'm really happy about it.

Thanks for the tip @Porcelain!  I have all these three products and will try using them the in this combo.

I am glad you are liking the Matrixyl-4 Oligopeptide-24 Cream! I always liked even old Matrixyl cream for it's light and exquisite scent, but hardly used it.

Now, since new Matrixyl cream offers so much more, I can enjoy this scent knowing that I also have a power-house product on my face.

Esteemed Contributor

Here is a pic of products Manuela posted on her FB. Don't know what it means, maybe something that she's using now, but the one in the middle is a new sunscreen! So, guess, she's it testing it, have not heard a word about it yet, but surely - I am happy to see a new sunscreen!

If it is like everything in Isomers - effective and light weight, I will be thrilled to get to try it soon! Cat Happy

Image may contain: drink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What age is the Isomer Matrixyl 4 serum & cream for?

I ordered it last min when I was watching & heard her say if you have that sad face it would work on that so I bought it. DH is always telling me to smile.

Used it last night & this morning. So far I like it so will see how it helps my my sad face. LOL!!! Glad I ordered it on subscription.

I have been using her Glutathiosome in the morning & the RPur at night. I also use the Accelerated Recovery Serum plus a few of her other products.

Think I will use the Matrixyl around my mouth in the morning with the Glutathiosome & use both the Matrixyl serum & cream at night for 30 days or so. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

I've used the Isomers Oligopeptide 24 Matrixyl cream for only 3 days now. So I can't give a serious review yet. Haven't used it long enough.

The cream has a lovely light but emollient texture and it leaves my skin nice and soft. It is less thick and waxy than the Skinn Pep 40 cream. It stays on well while sleeping and I think my skin looks great in the morning after using it. Does not interfere with my sunscreen or makeup.

The Isomers Matrixyl 4 Pur serum continues to be a winner. Easy to apply, no bad reactions to it whatsoever, great around the eye area. And having used it for a while, I do see firming.

I put my Pep40 cream on my forehead and the sides of my chin because I do want the extra freeze peptides in that area to counteract some expression lines there. I also see it coming in handy wherever extra protection is needed.

FYI: For the best face cream for dry skin ever, combine these three products in the palm of your hand and apply:

1. Isomers Matrixyl-4 Oligopeptide-24 Cream - small dab
  2. Skinn Pep 40 Serum - one pump
  3. Isomers Ceramide serum - just a tiny drop

With these three products you get extremely skin-friendly biomimetic ingredients (oligopepetide-24, RoyalEpigen P5, ceramides) in your cream, along with other excellent peptides and treatment ingredients. It's what I do now and I'm really happy about it.

Thanks for the tip @Porcelain!  I have all these three products and will try using them the in this combo.

I am glad you are liking the Matrixyl-4 Oligopeptide-24 Cream! I always liked even old Matrixyl cream for it's light and exquisite scent, but hardly used it.

Now, since new Matrixyl cream offers so much more, I can enjoy this scent knowing that I also have a power-house product on my face.

I finally received the TTV Matrixyl duo and Manuela's kit last night. Very slow shipping  for me this time around.

Thanks for the cocktailing   rec's @Porcelain. I do not have the Ceramide serum mentioned. Is there an alternative you might suggest for the meantime? Do you or @sonechko remember waaay back when Manuela had a Ceramide cream in a kit, or perhaps duo? I'd ordered it and loved it. I recall it bringing a lot of life to my complexion. I'm sure I probably have the empty jar.  I haven't been able to locate this cream. Was it phased out in lieu of the serum?

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS, I believe Ceramide is now being discontinued unfortunately. You are right - this is just great product, my skin loves it!

Don't know about the cream, but Ceramide SERUM, probably the last of it, is on Evine now, and at discount price too. I bought a bottle few month back, when Manuela brought it, but I loved it so much so I went back for another two bottles. It is a large, 4.06 oz bottle too.

ISOMERS Skincare Super Size Ceramide Pro Lipid Support Serum  - 313-667 4.06 oz $ 59.99

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS, she is also uses a lot of Isomers lip products that are good. She uses Immortal for Lips, and Re-Densify for Lips, something else too. Also - Isomers Snail Peptide Serum on lips - religiously, she says this plumps her lips a lot.

Whatever it is that does the plumping, she probably is not sure, but likes it all!

You know, honestly, what she is doing - she is giving her lips a LOT of attention. Attention is love. And care. And good nutrients in those products. She puts a lot of product on lips and around, and very often. You've seen the result. But she swears on that Skinn Stem Regen like on the bible!

The rest of her facial skin is perfect also, because she really-really takes care of that pretty face!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko who is "she"?  LOL  I like the immortal lip and redensify for lips.  Why do you think ceramics pro is going away?😕  I have a bottle left but may have to get more?!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@sonechko who is "she"?  LOL  I like the immortal lip and redensify for lips.  Why do you think ceramics pro is going away?😕  I have a bottle left but may have to get more?!

I've read a few times somewhere. Probably Isomers FB or something. People were regretting Ceramide being discontinued....

She is incognito, lets call her - Perfect Lips (at 60).