Honored Contributor

NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

Recd email today from Isomers. On sale now at Isomers website. Coming to Evine in our May 30 & 31 shows!

5d6c1730-f14e-4b24-b4d1-17a05e9567b7.jpg

Matrixyl-4 Oligopeptide 24 Cream is an advanced formulation that combines all four types Matrixyl micro collagen peptides - Matrixyl, Matrixyl 3000, Matrixyl Synthe-6 and Matrixyl Morphomics - in a unique synergistic blend with Oligopeptide-24.  This unique ingredient combination is a blend of supreme age-diffusing and  "youth-recruiting" ingredients that aim to provide dramatic results in just four weeks or less of targeted applications.

The booster cream is designed for skin that is dry, droopy, tired, uneven tone, with fine lines, expression lines and wrinkles.  As part of an anti-aging program, this cycle of approximately 30 days of usage may be repeated two to four times per year.

a6e801ea-9923-4e58-a332-776360743bb0.jpg

An innovative, hyaluronate based, dual collagen-peptide serum technology, ISOMERS Matrixyl™ 20% + HA High Strength Peptide Body Serum is a high performance serum designed to target wrinkle depth and volume on the skin surface all over the body. Combining two generations of collagen-peptides, (Matrixyl & Matrixyl 3000), the solution utilizes a dedicated Hyaluronic delivery system to effectively reduce the appearance of both old and new wrinkles.

368cd9c8-818c-4daa-adeb-23283ae55c04.jpg

Our exclusive Pro Barrier CICA Eye Gel-Cream formulation is designed to deliver our potent anti-aging ingredients exactly where your skin needs it most.  Formulated with Centella Asiatica (CICA), Haloxyl, Vitamin K1 and a unique moisture regulator, this formula helps fight the most stubborn signs of aging around the delicate eye area (crepiness, dark circles, puffiness, and loss of brightness, firmness and hydration).

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

I will probably skip the booster cream, but @SahmIam, something you might find of interest. 

The body serum can be added with any body cream? Looks interesting! 

The new Isomers eye cream has my interest.  Hmmm...Skinn Pep40 eye cream or Isomers eye cream? Thoughts??? Love competition!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

98% Pur Snail Serum Concentrate (set 3 vials).

Pur Snail Serum is a powerful and highly concentrated formula containing 98% pure snail secretion extract harvested from French snails.  Renewing serum that will boost your skin and enhance its natural glow.  This highly concentrated serum contains 98% French snail mucin / filtrate, a nutrient-rich and powerful ingredient known to aid in dermal proliferation, hydration, and supporting dermal brightness, and tone.

@Chi-town girl - I'd love to have a body kit with that serum. Way overdue for a Goddess kit encore Heart

Honored Contributor

@FLGators - oh, boy! Yes to a new Goddess body kit. That was my 1st Isomers purchase and it was awesome Heart

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  The cream definitely interests me! I received the email this morning and am looking forward to the presentation later this month. The snail serum looks interesting as well : )

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

That cream looks interesting. I haven't had much luck with the Isomer's I've tried over the years but I still try the occasional product. I will record a show or two and hear what she has to say about that cream.

I also don't understand why it says you only use it a few times a year....I've never heard of a skincare product that you only occasionally use. Does it hurt to use it continuously? I know some people believe your skin can get "used to" products and stop working but I don't believe that at all. Your skin may need to have additional products added or stronger doses of some ingredients to combat your skin issues if the current product isn't working well or enough but your skin is not like your muscles where you need to mix your routine up occasionally in order to maintain results. I am of the belief if you want to correct and maintain, you need to consistently use the product. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValentinaBon wrote:

That cream looks interesting. I haven't had much luck with the Isomer's I've tried over the years but I still try the occasional product. I will record a show or two and hear what she has to say about that cream.

I also don't understand why it says you only use it a few times a year....I've never heard of a skincare product that you only occasionally use. Does it hurt to use it continuously? I know some people believe your skin can get "used to" products and stop working but I don't believe that at all. Your skin may need to have additional products added or stronger doses of some ingredients to combat your skin issues if the current product isn't working well or enough but your skin is not like your muscles where you need to mix your routine up occasionally in order to maintain results. I am of the belief if you want to correct and maintain, you need to consistently use the product. 

@ValentinaBon - periodic boosters are not new in beauty. I think they can be beneficial.

I am happy with my results/benefits from a combination of Skinn and Isomers products, yet I'm open to trying new products and brands. Agree with you about using products consistently and not constantly switching up, but the industry is very dynamic. I'm always interested to learn about the 'new' and trying some of it! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, oh geez choices! What to do! Now I will dream about this for days. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBon, I can't remember what the product was but someone had something many years back that was to be only used for a few months. Then take time off and go back to it. It might have been MAsam with some time of product in a vial. I guess the potency is too great to keep using continuously.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl Oh no what I meant is consistently using the product not taking a break and then starting again...I’m not against people trying new things that come out. I think you misunderstood my intent on that comment. Smiley Happy

@Tricolor thanks! I still don’t get it really but I guess I will wait to see if she explains during the presentation. Smiley Happy