Super Contributor

Seems like a lot of the recent beauty TSVs are selling poorly.  Now, an hour and a half before the end of the day, only 15k Lancer TSVs have been ordered ... sounds pretty horrible.  They only had 2k ordered in the pre-sale.  

Seems like they are oversaturating the same products and really, how many skincare products can one person use!!  I wish they would bring us more interesting things.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lancer TSV Not Selling Well

@minimalistWF   Maybe women are finally coming to their senses and realizing the cosmetic industry is all exaggeration, lies and hype. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have so many beauty products, I certainly do not need any more.  I use and love Dr. Kaplan products - they really work.

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I have so many beauty products, I certainly do not need any more.  I use and love Dr. Kaplan products - they really work.

Hey, I'm giving this a try! Thank you

Super Contributor

Dr. Lancer and his promoter didn't even show up for the last hour.

Trusted Contributor

@minimalistWF  I thought the same thing when I heard them say early this evening that there had been only 12,000 sold.  Very poor for a TSV of any kind.

Trusted Contributor

@bcherry01  You mentioned they didn't show up. They probably realized there was nothing they could do or say at that point to generate more sales. 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe women are just on 'skin care overload' ?  Seems like every week there's a new brand with a new gimmick and maybe some women are just tired of it.  I can't watch a Lancer presentation - or any skin care presentation - any more.  I got tired of the lies and misrepretations a long time ago.  And, show of hands.... who really believes those "before" and "after" photos?   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

It's not because they didn't try to sell it! Every time I turned on the Q yesterday, it was on. I'm definitely not sold on it. 

Valued Contributor

I purchased the Philosophy Purity Made Simple and Micro delivery TSV that was last month so I didn't need another skincare product, although I received a sample of a Lancer product in my Beauty with Benefits purchase and it was nice. I would have purchased the Lancer TSV if it wasn't so close in time to the Philosophy TSV.