Valued Contributor

I'm a fan of Korres, but haven't tried the spray body butter. I've had a lot going on these past few years so shopping was pretty much limited to buying more when I'm almost out and using just what I needed to get by.

I got the Serum-In-Shower Oil a few months ago and I like it. I just got my first Olive Oil body creams last week, a set of 3 scents. I can't wait to try them.

Don't they usually have several scents in their TSs? Or do they just offer the one? I'm not a fan of floral, at all.

Regular Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@weezer111 @Chi-town girl  AGREE with Chi-town girl ...  the Body Butter Spray is FABULOUS ..  love ... have a number of different scents. I currently have FIVE back ups in various scents with the firming added.  Great product.

I also agree.  I love this spray! 

Honored Contributor

Anyone that wants the Olive Pear scent Body Cream - here you go $27, free shipping:

Korres 2-piece Olive Oil & Honey Pear Body Cream
754-026
Korres 2-piece Olive Oil & Honey Pear Body Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

THANK YOU nyc1

I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO CHECK IT OUT.

I AM GUESSING IT IS MOISTURIZING, BUT VERY LIGHT AT THE SAME TIME?

YES ,,,,,  really easy to apply and feels great.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of floral scents so that's an easy pass for me. I really do not need anything, but I have learned never to say never with certain brands. Mainly Philsophy, Korres, Beekman, and Perlier. I am always tempted by something.

I have learned the best defense for me is not to watch the shows, so I will be avoiding HSN like the plague this Saturday.

Thank you for the warning. (smile) 

Trusted Contributor

have never tried the spray body butter...what are your thoughts....

Valued Contributor

Is the pear new? I love pear scents and will definitely try it.

Honored Contributor

@SnowOwl79 wrote:

Is the pear new? I love pear scents and will definitely try it.

@SnowOwl79 - yes, the Pear is new. They included a small purse sized sample of the body cream in the last TS kit. It's a nuce fruity scent

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

have never tried the spray body butter...what are your thoughts....

@ruthbe  - many of us LOVE the spray body butter. It's easy to apply and emollient.  

I love it during the summer (instead of the body butter in the tube) - applying it after shower/bath while skin is still slightly damp. It soaks in and it gives srms, legs a beautiful sheen (not greasy) 

I'm jelly of @nyc1  collection of different butter spray scents. I'm hoping it's included in the TS and would be nice if they reduced the price on the singles of other scents

Korres White Grape Body Firming Serum Spray
725-643
Korres White Grape Body Firming Serum Spray

Respected Contributor

I suspect that the TS is going to be offered in a mint tea option too. That will be my temptation but I need to pass, have way too much Korres already 😊.