Honored Contributor
Korres 1-Liter Honey Pear Body Cleanser
749-288
Korres 1-Liter Honey Pear Body Cleanser

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Wait for possible event pricing (reduction) currently $80

Korres 2-piece Volumizing Meno-Reverse™ Serum-in-Cream
753-246
Korres 2-piece Volumizing Meno-Reverse™ Serum-in-Cream

@nyc1 - I took a closer look at this item - it appears to be a BOGO  $80 for 2 jars - Same size as the single jar which is listed at $58. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Good event price $16.50 free shipping - full size! It does have fragrance

699-659

Exclusive! Korres Olive Oil Crepe Rescue Hand & Nail Cream

-

Honored Contributor
New! Korres Resurface and Refine Body Polish  $29.50, free shipping

What It Is

A body polish.

What You Get

• 5.07 oz. Body Polish
What It Does
  • A refining body exfoliating scrub for the entire body, powered by a blend of physical exfoliators and botanical oils, that sloughs away dead skin cells, and offers a spa experience and a radiant body glow.
  • A moisturizing Formula, containing moisturizers known to temporarily softening, smoothing and reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Enriched with 5 moisture-rich oils paired with a gentle trio of physical exfoliators to revitalizes dull skin for a radiant natural looking glow will leave you feeling refreshed and silky-soft skin.
  • Body scrub that exfoliates dead skin cells, smooths, softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and hydrates
  • A physical exfoliator of different sizes to ensure optimal exfoliation, sloughing away dead skin cells and smoothing the skin's surface

Korres Resurface and Refine Body Polish

Honored Contributor

It's official regarding the TS - Lilac Hyacinth and the Mint Tea options!

AND the Body Butter spray is included Heart

I lilac you a lot and I don’t want to hide it anymore! Here’s our Lilac Hyacinth HSN Today’s Special launching tonight at midnight EST! Who’s ready?!

Here’s our schedule for our HSN Today's Special visit:

12am EST W/ Valerie Stup on HSN
1am EST W/ Valerie Stup on HSN
9am EST W/ Bobbi Ray Carter on HSN
10am EST W/ Alyce Caron on HSN
12pm EST W/ Colleen Lopez on HSN
3pm EST W/ Michelle Yarn On HSN
4pm EST W/ Michelle Yarn On HSN
7pm EST W/ Shannon Smith on HSN
9pm EST W/ Amy Morrison on HSN
10pm EST W/ Amy Morrison on HSN

May be an image of 1 person

Honored Contributor
Korres Mint Tea Body Cleanser - 1 Liter
753-280
Korres Mint Tea Body Cleanser - 1 Liter

Honored Contributor

Is the Mint Tea scent new? Maybe some recd samples?

I might get both scents - my family loves the Beekman Sweet Grass scent - it's fresh and a good unisex scent

Respected Contributor

The Mint Tea isn't new - I remember buying it some years ago, although they may have changed it (packaging certainly has changed).  If these are the only options, I'll be passing on the TS.  Which is fine because I got the Honey Pear when it was a TS in February and don't need any more Korres right now!

Occasional Contributor
I’m not as familiar with hsn but I noticed a korres set labeled 4 piece age defying and smoothing set for $39.95. If you watch the video she says it’s the today special value and there are 5 scent options. Since the item isn’t labeled as the special value not sure if this it for tomorrow or if the video is from an old special.
Honored Contributor

The TS is active/posted. 5 scent options- Liliac, Mint, Vanilla, Rose, Coconut Guava.  Option also for A/S. $40 free shipping

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

Korres 4-piece Lilac Hyacinth Age-Defying & Smoothing Collection
749-206

Korres 4-piece Lilac Hyacinth Age-Defying & Smoothing Collection
What It Is
Luxuriously moisturizing treatment set, containing key ingredients including Korres' proprietary Elasti-Smooth Complex, a combination that helps improve the look of skin texture while reducing the look of crepey skin.

What You Get
  • (1) 13.53 fl. oz. Body Butter
  • (1) 8.45 fl. oz. Body Firming Serum Spray
  • (2) 8.45 fl. oz. Cleanser

What It Does

Body Butter
  • Age-defying properties for the body; smoother-looking skin and when you moisturize skin with this emollient-rich body butter; it adds moisture to the skin which helps give your skin a healthier-look
  • Helps optimize skin elasticity and the look of smoothness with a blend of key ingredients
  • Contains key ingredients including Korres' proprietary Elasti-Smooth Complex, a combination of shea butter, squalane, sunflower oil, almond oil and avocado oil, that helps improve the look of skin texture while reducing the look of crepey skin
  • Formulated without ALES, synthetic dye, phthalates, polycyclic musks, animal by-products
  • Formulated with shea butter, a known moisturizer that smooths out skin helps maintain skin's hydration and elasticity
Firming Serum Spray
  • Innovative Body Serum Spray with crystallized shea butter and other key ingredients that melt onto the skin to hydrate skin up to 24-hours and make skin feel softer
  • Provides age-defying benefits for the skin with Shea Butter Crystals, Provitamin B5, emollients and other key ingredients, while improving the look of skin smoothness and reducing the look of crepey skin
  • The concentrated crystallized shea butter absorbs into the skin for healthy-looking body skin
  • Helps improve the look of skin's elasticity after 2 weeks and improve the look of skin's texture with extended use
  • Helps smooth the appearance of skin and leaves it more healthy-looking; helps leave skin more radiant-looking
Cleanser
  • Contains Moisturizers that help maintains skin's own moisture levels.
  • Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing.
  • Helps reduce the visible signs of aging temporarily by improving skin's smoothness for a youthful appearance
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized.
  • Creamy-foam body cleanser with wheat proteins, Althea Extract, and other Key ingredients