Respected Contributor

I just noticed the Olive Oil Body Cream duos have been reduced from $35 to 27 and you can use that $5 off coupon.

Has anyone tried the Chamomile scent and what do you think?  I just read one 5 star review that loved it and one 1 star that hated it, but we know scents are perceived differently by people.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

GOING TO GET THE MINT TEA TOO CHI.

THE 5 EASYPAYS GOES AWAY AT MIDNIGHT.

WIL SURELY BE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NEW YOU POST!

@weezer111  & all - I'm glad to be home to watch the TS launch shows! 

Happy the TS is offered as A/S - great value plus the body butter spray is included with the reorders. Placed my TS orders for the Lilac Hyacinth and Mint Tea.

I would love go get the Passionfruit butter spray, but it's $36!  It just shows you the value of the TS

Korres Golden Passionfruit Body Firming Serum Spray
711-922
Korres Golden Passionfruit Body Firming Serum Spray

I ordered the TS in Lilac. I haven't tried this spray yet but I think I remember it being on sale for $20 a few weeks ago. If you can wait, I would put it in my favorites and monitor the price.

@CorrTor  thank you!  I have the Passionfruit spray on my wishlist. $20 is not bad but its not a good as the TS kit pricing.  I love the Passionfruit scent so I will pay extra $ to get it. 

Would be all over a body spray kit that includes several different scents like they do for the body creams  - I suggested it to Liz on Facebook!  @weezer111 

@Chi-town girl @weezer111  and others. These body sprays are on sale for $20 this weekend on HSN. Some also have auto ship! 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much CorrTor for letting us know!

Much appreciated!

Have a great Memorial Day!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I just noticed the Olive Oil Body Cream duos have been reduced from $35 to 27 and you can use that $5 off coupon.

Has anyone tried the Chamomile scent and what do you think?  I just read one 5 star review that loved it and one 1 star that hated it, but we know scents are perceived differently by people.

——————

Chamomile tea is my favorite scent. It’s definitely herbal vs floral. If it helps, I like Olive Oil and Sea Salt, Sea Lavender as opposed to fruity scents. HTH.

Respected Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

——————

Chamomile tea is my favorite scent. It’s definitely herbal vs floral. If it helps, I like Olive Oil and Sea Salt, Sea Lavender as opposed to fruity scents. HTH.

Thanks @tucsongal.  I might want to try this one.  I hope it shows up in a duo - bath gel and body cream.