Honored Contributor
Korres Olive Sweet Almond Oil Nude Bronze Lip Oil
753-286 $22
Korres Olive Sweet Almond Oil Nude Bronze Lip Oil

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Korres 2-piece Olive & Unscented Body Cream
754-027 $27
Korres 2-piece Olive & Unscented Body Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - May 1st HSN TS

[ Edited ]
Korres Greek Goddess Body Perfecter
754-046  $26.50

Edited to add product info:

What It Is
A body treatment.

What You Get
  • 6.76 oz. Body Perfecter

What It Does
  • A lightweight, daily body skin perfecter that instantly tightens the look of the skin, temporarily brightens skin tone with a natural radiance while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with complete hydration.
  • Skin appears supple and healthy looking
  • Skin-finishing body product that perfects your skin with a natural-looking tint of rose gold pigments that lightly shimmer and leaves a velvety soft finish while blurring the appearance of skin
  • Enriched with Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Sunflower Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Shea butter, Aloe, Vitamin E and other key ingredients
Korres Greek Goddess Body Perfecter

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 

Tell me about the Meno Reverse cream.  I've been using Isomers for years, but open to new products.

Also, tired of the endless brown vials of product.  Looking to simplify my skin care.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy!

I just said to myself, No more products for my stash. LOL good thing I didn't say it out loud, so no one heard me.

Korres is my all time Favorite! 

I love the Spray body butter & shower gels, eyeliners. DH likes the Olive bar soaps. He just got 4 bars delivered today.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman   I've tried a number of Isomer products always hoping and they have not done anything for me.  The Copper P gave me peach fuzz! 

The Meno Reverse really hydrates my skin,  gives it a natural glow and feels so good.  It absorbs IMMEDIATELY.  I like it a lot. 

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Witchy Woman   I've tried a number of Isomer products always hoping and they have not done anything for me.  The Copper P gave me peach fuzz! 

The Meno Reverse really hydrates my skin,  gives it a natural glow and feels so good.  It absorbs IMMEDIATELY.  I like it a lot. 

@nyc1 Same with me, I had so many little bottles it was unreal, used for 2 years, no diff. at all in my skin and once I stopped using I stopped getting clogged pores, not sure what was in them but for some reason I would get black heads sometimes which I have never got in my life!!

I'm tempted to try the Meno Reverse as well...

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Oh boy!

I just said to myself, No more products for my stash. LOL good thing I didn't say it out loud, so no one heard me.

Korres is my all time Favorite! 

I love the Spray body butter & shower gels, eyeliners. DH likes the Olive bar soaps. He just got 4 bars delivered today.

@Mary Bailey - I too have a good stash of bath/body products BUT the Korres TS offers are so crazy good, I cannot resist 😍🙃

Nice to see unscented option for the Olive body butter!!!

Esteemed Contributor

THE GREEK GODESS AND THE LILAC HYACINTH LOOK REALLY NICE.

I HAVE NOT BOUGHT KORRES FOR A FEW YEARS, BUT I PLAN TO THIS TIME CHI.

Honored Contributor

Here is the scent info for the Lilac Hyacinth:

Fragrance Notes

• Top Notes: Aloe, Lily of the Valley, Aldehydic
  • Heart Notes: Hyacinth, Lilac, Heliotrope
  • Bottom Notes: Cedarwood, Musky, Sandalwood