Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

THE GREEK GODESS AND THE LILAC HYACINTH LOOK REALLY NICE.

I HAVE NOT BOUGHT KORRES FOR A FEW YEARS, BUT I PLAN TO THIS TIME CHI.

@weezer111  - if you haven't tried their body butter spray, it's awesome! Hoping it's included in the TS

Here is the info for the Greek Goddess Body Treatment. I want this too!

What It Is
A body treatment.

What You Get
  • 6.76 oz. Body Perfecter

What It Does
  • A lightweight, daily body skin perfecter that instantly tightens the look of the skin, temporarily brightens skin tone with a natural radiance while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with complete hydration.
  • Skin appears supple and healthy looking
  • Skin-finishing body product that perfects your skin with a natural-looking tint of rose gold pigments that lightly shimmer and leaves a velvety soft finish while blurring the appearance of skin
  • Enriched with Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Sunflower Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Shea butter, Aloe, Vitamin E and other key ingredients

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is the TS from last June. $40, free shipping

I still have it on A/D bc the Passionfruit scent is one of my fav's from Korres

Korres 5-piece Golden Passionfruit Collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I have this too and I'm just now running out of shower gel, a little goes a long ways!! Loved this whole set!

Esteemed Contributor

I HAVE NOT TRIED THE BODY BUTTER SPRAY CHI.  SOUNDS INTERESTING.

DEFINITELY SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE AS I DO NOT LIKE HEAVY CREAMS ON MY BODY, ESPECIALLY IN THE WARM WEATHER.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 @Chi-town girl  AGREE with Chi-town girl ...  the Body Butter Spray is FABULOUS ..  love ... have a number of different scents. I currently have FIVE back ups in various scents with the firming added.  Great product.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

ME TOO ...  LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU nyc1

I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO CHECK IT OUT.

I AM GUESSING IT IS MOISTURIZING, BUT VERY LIGHT AT THE SAME TIME?

Valued Contributor

@Mary Bailey @Chi-town girl  I am in the same boat! I have enough to last years but I have a soft spot for floral scents so I won't even try to resist if this is the TS.

Esteemed Contributor

i don't like flowery scents....guess the TS will be a pass for me....but i do like other scents from Korres.....

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i don't like flowery scents....guess the TS will be a pass for me....but i do like other scents from Korres.....

@nana59 - they should have some other value offers. Last year for the TS June event, they offered Olive wash/body cream duos for $20, free shipping. I scooped up several of these in different scents

Korres Olive Oil and Sea Salt Body Duo
611-320
Korres Olive Oil and Sea Salt Body Duo