Esteemed Contributor

@Leilonihope you feel better soon!!

Trusted Contributor

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!  AS A MATTER OF FACT, I HOPE EVERYONE OF YOU LOVELY LADIES HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!Heart THX AGAIN, NATALIE'S GRAMMA, YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART!

Trusted Contributor

Hi IG & Kingston! I'm sure you will love the eye gel too, wait til ya read the ingredients & look at the amount, WOW! Have a great weekend & feel free to let me know how you like your eye gelWoman Happy. Also, Thx so much for the kind forum welcome! 

Trusted Contributor

Good for you, Shelbelle, it's always nice to save.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Shelbelle, sorry I haven't seen the Blue formula.....

Honored Contributor

Can this eye product be used on the eyelids? And has anyone tried the Blue one, that one contains algae. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Shelbelle, I looked up on Amazon the 'Blue' eye gel w/ blue algae, I wish in a way I would have purchased that one instead of the one without, as I love anything w/ underwater ingredients in, they seem to work good w/ my skin. But, the one I purchased is really good too, didn't know how affordable Amazon was & how many products they carried, wow! You can't go wrong, the price is great & I have NEVER rec'd so much eye gel in my life! 

Trusted Contributor

Hi IG & Kinston! IG, did you buy the eye gel from Amazon? If you did, how do you like it? When you have time pls let me know. Thx, L

Contributor

wrote:

My sincere thanks to all who jumped in & gave me answers to my question about a really good eye serum/cream/gel, etc..FYI: I went w/ Amazon & purchased the Baebody Eye Gel for 23.94, You said it was rated nearly 5 stars from over 10,000 reviews & you were correct, now that was impressive! I will be receiving it very soon & if anyone likes I'll let them know how it works, just ask me. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you again to all of you very kind ladies, I feel like we're all friends, but we've just not met face to face, lol! That would be great if we could meet half way for a fun fulled weekend of a meet & greet type thing, just thinking out loud! If any of you are regulars on Amazone & know of a super product that firms the face (I'm beginning to sag) will you pls let me know? Of course it can be from QVC, or anywhere, I just really appreciate your advise & as you can see, I LISTEN! Thanks to the moon & back, I am truly grateful to all of you!  L

I hate to burst your bubble, but MANY of those 10,000 5 star reviews are from people who get the item for free from illegal Facebook review clubs. It's been going on for several years, and even though Amazon has tried to crack-down on "fair and honest reviews", they don't have enough manpower to do so. The way these review clubs work is they offer people free items, but in order to get even MORE free items, they must give the products 4 or 5 stars even though the product doesn't warrant a good star rating. This practice runs rampant and when Amazon goes after a review club, another pops up into existence. 

The only legitimate free item review program with Amazon is their own which is called Amazon Vine.