Respected Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!  Class company.  Enjoy 

Trusted Contributor

WELL A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME TO YOU! I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO KEEP YOU IN THE KNOW OF HOW THIS EYE CREAM WORKS. WOULD YOU LIKE A WEEKLY REPORT OR MORE OFTEN? I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU! ALSO I JUST ORDERED IT & THEY ARE DELIVERING IT TODAY, YES ON SUNDAY, WOW, I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF SERVICE, MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL....& MY CAP LOCK IS ON AGAIN, SORRY. L

Trusted Contributor

P.S.  Love your dog!!! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi BeautyBee!!! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to answer my question, I am very grateful & wrote all the info I needed down from your answer. Have a wonderful Sunday!Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni wrote:

WELL A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME TO YOU! I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO KEEP YOU IN THE KNOW OF HOW THIS EYE CREAM WORKS. WOULD YOU LIKE A WEEKLY REPORT OR MORE OFTEN? I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU! ALSO I JUST ORDERED IT & THEY ARE DELIVERING IT TODAY, YES ON SUNDAY, WOW, I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF SERVICE, MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL....& MY CAP LOCK IS ON AGAIN, SORRY. L

@Leiloni

Weekly would be good! Wow, that sure is fast delivery!

Thank you, my avatar is Kingston, my rescue!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I love Amazon.  I have Prime and order from them through AmazonSmile every week.  I hope you like the eye cream.

I truly don't believe any cream can help with sagging skin.  Surgery is the only thing that will firm your skin.

Surgery yes. But there are also the laser options, too. I had mine done by laser several years ago. No cuts.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

I love Amazon.  I have Prime and order from them through AmazonSmile every week.  I hope you like the eye cream.

I truly don't believe any cream can help with sagging skin.  Surgery is the only thing that will firm your skin.

Surgery yes. But there are also the laser options, too. I had mine done by laser several years ago. No cuts.

@SilleeMee  To be fair, depends on amount of sagging. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

I know @Shanus. But if you combine the laser treatments with the ultherapy (ultrasonic) treatments, the results are pretty amazing. My friend who is an aesthetician, retired RN, bought an Ulthera machine for her clinic. She used it on herself and I was shocked at how well it worked! She wanted me to do it but I was too chicken ...and broke Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

I know @Shanus. But if you combine the laser treatments with the ultherapy (ultrasonic) treatments, the results are pretty amazing. My friend who is an aesthetician, retired RN, bought an Ulthera machine for her clinic. She used it on herself and I was shocked at how well it worked! She wanted me to do it but I was too chicken ...and broke Woman Very Happy

@SilleeMee Ah. Ultherapy was not originally mentioned. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi IG, Thx for teaching me that a pic on the pc is called an Avatar, didn't know that. I didn't grow up in the pc generation & didn't even buy my 1st one til 2005! Your rescue is such a cutie, my son has one like your's, the very best fur babies aren't they! Anyway, I'm cking in w/ u re: the Amazon Baebody Eye Gel, well the day it came it was super soon, I took sick w/ the flu, so can't give it a fair shake right now. I did read that you can use it not only around the eye area but entire face, wow! I have been applying it, but not paying much attention. I will give you & everyone else an update, next week as to how it works. Hope that's ok? Take care! L