Trusted Contributor

My sincere thanks to all who jumped in & gave me answers to my question about a really good eye serum/cream/gel, etc..FYI: I went w/ Amazon & purchased the Baebody Eye Gel for 23.94, You said it was rated nearly 5 stars from over 10,000 reviews & you were correct, now that was impressive! I will be receiving it very soon & if anyone likes I'll let them know how it works, just ask me. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you again to all of you very kind ladies, I feel like we're all friends, but we've just not met face to face, lol! That would be great if we could meet half way for a fun fulled weekend of a meet & greet type thing, just thinking out loud! If any of you are regulars on Amazone & know of a super product that firms the face (I'm beginning to sag) will you pls let me know? Of course it can be from QVC, or anywhere, I just really appreciate your advise & as you can see, I LISTEN! Thanks to the moon & back, I am truly grateful to all of you!  L

Esteemed Contributor

@Leiloni, if you switch over to amazonsmile.com (same company, just change name on your computer) you can pick a charity which amazon will donate to when you purchase.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Goldenlocks, Yes I did! I think Amazon is really awesome & I chose a charity near & dear to my heart! Thx tho, I should have mentioned it in my post, but wanted to make sure I thanked everyone. Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

I love Amazon.  I have Prime and order from them through AmazonSmile every week.  I hope you like the eye cream.

I truly don't believe any cream can help with sagging skin.  Surgery is the only thing that will firm your skin.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I love Amazon.  I have Prime and order from them through AmazonSmile every week.  I hope you like the eye cream.

I truly don't believe any cream can help with sagging skin.  Surgery is the only thing that will firm your skin.

@NickNack  👏🏻

Valued Contributor

@Leiloni, I'm not an Amazon shopper, but I wanted to say that you wrote such a nice post. I have found so much valuable information from the posters here. I'm still using my facial flex after a poster wrote about it here several years ago. I think it has helped to firm my jawline even though I have done facial exercise for many years.

Trusted Contributor

You are such a kind person, thank you so very, very much! I wish you could share your facial excerises with me, but i think that would be very difficult. What exactly did you purchase, if you don't mind me asking, that helped firm your jawline? And, again thx so much, you made my day w/ your very sweet comment! BTW, you are so right about the people on here, couldn't ask for more descent & helpful folks! 

Trusted Contributor

Hi! Just wishful thinking on my part & hoping for a miracle! Have a great night! : - ) L

Valued Contributor

Re: JOINED AMAZON!

[ Edited ]

@Leiloni qvc used to sell the facial flex. They have a website, the current price is under 40 dollars I think. But you have to make sure to do the correct form so you don't get lines above your lips. The exercise I am currently doing is facial magic. Someone uploaded the whole program on you tube. You can check it out, it's very easy!  The exercise for the upper eyelid is so easy and very effective. If you do it almost daily, you will see the difference. You tube also has tons of facial exercises for free. A good one is Peta's exercises called,  Facerobics.  There was a very recent small study done on people who did facial exercise and they did see improvement. But it's something that you have to keep at it.  I've also gotten the older Suzanne Somers facemaster from ebay for a low price. I treat exercise as sort of a hobby since I love reading about health and fitness.  Hope this helps a little bit.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: JOINED AMAZON!

[ Edited ]

@Leiloni

I was the one who found the Baebody and I'm planning to order it too! Please let me know how you like it!Heart

The before & after pics in the reviews impressed me too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.