Valued Contributor

Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

I just watched her presentation on the TTV, Super Size Wrinkle Viper. The before and after pictures are very impressive.

Have any of you used it on your #11 lines, or other expression lines? How did it work for you?

It has a three year UNOPENED shelf life. Do you know how long it stays effective once it's OPENED?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

@CaliKat  I used if for about a year a few years ago and it really did nothing for me and my 11 lines were just starting back then.   Of course since nothing works for everyone, it just might work for you so if you don't try it you will never know.

Valued Contributor

@Pook 

Thank you very much for your input. I ordered it to try. If I don't see some good results within the 30 day trial time, I will return it.

Honored Contributor

I'm a real skeptic when it comes to using any topical product that says it removes lines or wrinkles, except for Retin-A.  I've used some other products and just didn't think they did anything more than give me good hydration, which will plump out a line or wrinkle fairly well. Years ago I started developing the 11-lines and also horizontal forehead lines. I got rid of those with a dermaroller. No more lines up there anymore, completely smooth now. I'm happy with it.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I have been using her argeriline ( spelling) for at least 10 or more years daily.  I think  it has helped me with expression lines.  I have very few at age 63.  No #11 lines,  and no lines on my forehead or around my eyes.

I use sunscreen 365 days of the year....and always wear sunglasses cloudy days or sunny....   so perhaps my good out come  is a combination of all three modalities.

I did  order two bottles of the wrinkle viper and will apply it in the morning and evening  all over my face....  the straight argeriline I will apply to my targeted areas.

Respected Contributor

No.  Just hype.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm a real skeptic when it comes to using any topical product that says it removes lines or wrinkles, except for Retin-A.  I've used some other products and just didn't think they did anything more than give me good hydration, which will plump out a line or wrinkle fairly well. Years ago I started developing the 11-lines and also horizontal forehead lines. I got rid of those with a dermaroller. No more lines up there anymore, completely smooth now. I'm happy with it.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee , could you give me more info on using a dermaroller? How often do you use it?  Do you apply a skin product when done? Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

@Kalli wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee , could you give me more info on using a dermaroller? How often do you use it?  Do you apply a skin product when done? Thank you! 

@Kalli ,

I've written many posts regarding the use of dermarollers. The process is sort of complex and would require more than I can post here. I would suggest searching for more threads here and if you are really serious about doing it  then I suggest having it done professionally first. This kind of thing is not for everyone and can be harmful when not done correctly. There are also books available to read about how to do it and that's where I would start. I am an experienced roller and I started by going to a professional first then I learned how to do it at home after reading a book about the subject. It's safer that way, believe me.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Kalli wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Kalli ,

I've written many posts regarding the use of dermarollers. The process is sort of complex and would require more than I can post here. I would suggest searching for more threads here and if you are really serious about doing it  then I suggest having it done professionally first. This kind of thing is not for everyone and can be harmful when not done correctly. There are also books available to read about how to do it and that's where I would start. I am an experienced roller and I started by going to a professional first then I learned how to do it at home after reading a book about the subject. It's safer that way, believe me.Smiley Happy

@SilleeMee @Thanks for the info! Off to do some reading... 😊

Trusted Contributor

Many years ago I was able to get rid of mine by wearing Frownies at night. Now, when I furrow my brow it feels strange and I immediately stop. The goal is to not bulk up those vertical muscles there. That's what causes the creases.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004