Contributor
I have never found a concealer that doesn’t let imperfections weep through. I have a sun spot on my cheek for years and I’ve tried the yellow tinged and green but it always shows. Same thing under my eyes. They seem to bring the lines and puffiness out more. I’ve used primers but I look like I’ve been embalmed. Any suggestions?
Respected Contributor

@newme1 @I think many of us feel the same way.  I’ve used countless concealers.  The most recent, and one of the best yet, is from Kat Von D.  It’s in a wand and is fabulous.  She has a great selection of colors fro warm, cool and neutral categories.  I apply with a soft small brush, and use both under my eyes and on my face.  Excellent.  It’s better than I anticipated when I decided to give it a try.  

Love her tattoo eyeliner too.  

Contributor
Thank you! How do I know exactly what shade I need? I think that might be the problem. I match as close to my skin tone that I think it is and it ends up too light or dark. I will check out Kat.
Respected Contributor

Have to tell you @newme1 laffed till I cried when I read your description looking like you’ve been embalmed - I know exactly how you feel.

I recently tried the Tarte Shape Tape using the blending sponge (wet).  So far I’m liking it.  I think the sponge is key to use for stippling.

At my granddaughter’s wedding recently my makeup was done with this method and I took note...

Good luck and keep posting!!

Honored Contributor

Excellent Wayne Goss video:  

STOP MAKING THESE EIGHT TRAGIC CONCEALER MISTAKES!

Honored Contributor

Re: Concealer help needed

[ Edited ]

@newme1  You may need a full coverage concealer.  See my other post on page 2.

Secret Camouflage

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@newme1 

Have you tried Dermablend?

Contributor
Thanks you ladies. No I haven’t tried any of the products mentioned here. I will definitely look into them! Spa crazy: at this stage of the game we have to tell it like it is!! Lol
Contributor
The you tube as interesting too!
Valued Contributor

@newme1   I love Bare Minerals Bisque Concealer.  It covers my imperfections the best of all I've tried.