Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,389
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?


@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm a real skeptic when it comes to using any topical product that says it removes lines or wrinkles, except for Retin-A.  I've used some other products and just didn't think they did anything more than give me good hydration, which will plump out a line or wrinkle fairly well. Years ago I started developing the 11-lines and also horizontal forehead lines. I got rid of those with a dermaroller. No more lines up there anymore, completely smooth now. I'm happy with it.Woman Happy


And that is why skincare companies are very careful to say "reduces the APPEARANCE of fine lines and wrinkles."  There's a fine line, so to speak, for cosmetic claims before they are no longer considered a cosmetic but are considered a drug.  And drugs are controlled by the FDA.  Some of the cosmetic companies apparently did cross that line in their claims and have received warning letters from the FDA.  

 

https://www.fda.gov/cosmetics/warning-letters-related-cosmetics/warning-letters-address-drug-claims-...

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,171
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

None of Isomers worked for me. I had one kit with several products, did nothing, and hated the cleanser. The hyaluronic was drying. I never ordered again. Two other lines that never worked are Skinn, and PTR creams and retinol, does nothing. I do really like PTR glycolic cleanser and pumpkin masks. I would suggest a hyaluronic acid serum from Timeless skincare. order from their site only. It plumps out lines. Follow with a rich moisturizer, not oils. That's what works for me.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,645
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

I used it years ago, did nothing, very antiquated product. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,672
Registered: ‎05-15-2016

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

The wrinkle viper helped my horizontal forehead lines. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,128
Registered: ‎05-22-2010

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

I am a big fan of Isomers and have been very happy with their products since they were first brought to what was then ValueVision.  However, the Wrinkle Viper has not been one of them.

 

Like the poster upthread, Silleeme, I am having success with dermaroller, specifically the 0.6 AquaStamp developed and sold by Gin Amber on You Tube.  My 11s are not completely gone as yet, but they are greatly diminished and are well on their way out completely.   Even the dermarollers smaller than the size needed for collagen production get my skin care products deeper into the skin where they are more effective.  I am now a great fan of dermarolling/stamping and intend to keep it up!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,324
Registered: ‎12-16-2013

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

I watched a little of the presentation and heard that the TTV is a new formulation of Wrinkle Viper.  I had tried the previous formulation and didn't notice any benefit.  For those who purchased the TTV, please share your results.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,486
Registered: ‎04-12-2011

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

It did not help.  And yet, I just ordered the new isomers neck cream, lol.  I'm always optimistic lol.

 

I will tell you what did help those 11's.  A few shots of Botox every 4-5 months.  Totally worth it.  People were always asking me if I was upset or tired.  Now they don't.  I also use sunscreen and sunglasses daily now along with retinoid and vitamin C.

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,013
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

@CaliKat 

 

While I like most Isomers products, and have used many over the years, I did not reorder Wrinkle Viper after one round.

 

Perhaps my 11s were set too deep, but it didn't do anything that I could see.

 

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 745
Registered: ‎03-17-2010

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

 

@SilleeMee   wrote: 

 

I'm a real skeptic when it comes to using any topical product that says it removes lines or wrinkles, except for Retin-A. I've used some other products and just didn't think they did anything more than give me good hydration, which will plump out a line or wrinkle fairly well. Years ago I started developing the 11-lines and also horizontal forehead lines. I got rid of those with a dermaroller. No more lines up there anymore, completely smooth now. I'm happy with it.Woman Happy

 

@SilleeMee - Wow, that is impressive! Do you think a Derma Roller would work for lines that I've had for several years?


I've been thinking about trying Retin-A. Do you think it would remove my #11 lines? (Technically it would be a #1 line, since I only have one so far. lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

@SeaMaiden wrote: I have been using her argeriline ( spelling) for at least 10 or more years daily. I think it has helped me with expression lines. I have very few at age 63. No #11 lines, and no lines on my forehead or around my eyes.
I use sunscreen 365 days of the year....and always wear sunglasses cloudy days or sunny.... so perhaps my good out come is a combination of all three modalities.


I did order two bottles of the wrinkle viper and will apply it in the morning and evening all over my face.... the straight argeriline I will apply to my targeted areas.

 

@SeaMaiden  - You're smart to have started your skin regimine so early. Maybe if I had I wouldn't have these stubborn forehead lines now.
I hope the Wrinkle Viper works well for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@Brandiwine wrote:  No. Just hype.

 

@brandiwine - Thank you for your input. You're probably right, so many things are. :-(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@morganjen wrote: Many years ago I was able to get rid of mine by wearing Frownies at night. Now, when I furrow my brow it feels strange and I immediately stop. The goal is to not bulk up those vertical muscles there. That's what causes the creases.

 

@morganjen -  I honestly think I got my #1 line from constantly sleeping on my right side. The pressure from the pillow pushing against the side of my face created the fold in the skin. My forehead lines are from what you said about not bulking up on the vertical muscles. I'm constantly raising my brow because my hooded eyelids prevent me from seeing clearly. I've been waiting until my right lid was as bad as my left lid, so I could investigate eyelid surgery and have it covered by insurance. LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@Dazlin wrote: None of Isomers worked for me. I had one kit with several products, did nothing, and hated the cleanser. The hyaluronic was drying. I never ordered again. Two other lines that never worked are Skinn, and PTR creams and retinol, does nothing. I do really like PTR glycolic cleanser and pumpkin masks. I would suggest a hyaluronic acid serum from Timeless skincare. order from their site only. It plumps out lines. Follow with a rich moisturizer, not oils. That's what works for me.

 

@Dazlin - @Dazlin - Thank you for sharing your experiences with the Isomers, Skinn and PTR skincare lines with me. I've never heard of Timeless skincare, but I will check it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@Shelbelle wrote: I used it years ago, did nothing, very antiquated product. 

 

@Shelbelle - Sorry it didn't work for you. Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@GenXmuse wrote: The wrinkle viper helped my horizontal forehead lines.

 

@GenXmuse - I'm happy to hear the Wrinkle Viper worked for your horizontal lines. I'll be thrilled if it works for me. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@Barbara in Virginia wrote: I am a big fan of Isomers and have been very happy with their products since they were first brought to what was then ValueVision. However, the Wrinkle Viper has not been one of them.


Like the poster upthread, Silleeme, I am having success with dermaroller, specifically the 0.6 AquaStamp developed and sold by Gin Amber on You Tube. My 11s are not completely gone as yet, but they are greatly diminished and are well on their way out completely. Even the dermarollers smaller than the size needed for collagen production get my skin care products deeper into the skin where they are more effective. I am now a great fan of dermarolling/stamping and intend to keep it up!

 

@Barbara in Virginia - I'm sorry to hear the Wrinkle Viper didn't work for you, but I'm glad you had success with the derma rolling/stamping. I'm very curious about that. I'll have to do some research. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@Linmo wrote: I watched a little of the presentation and heard that the TTV is a new formulation of Wrinkle Viper. I had tried the previous formulation and didn't notice any benefit. For those who purchased the TTV, please share your results.

 

@Linmo - Since I ordered the Wrinkle Viper before I got any responses to this thread, I'll definitely give it a try when I receive it. Thank you. If I have any success with it I will post my results. Hopefully the new formulation will work better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@BeckiWV wrote: It did not help. And yet, I just ordered the new isomers neck cream, lol. I'm always optimistic lol.


I will tell you what did help those 11's. A few shots of Botox every 4-5 months. Totally worth it. People were always asking me if I was upset or tired. Now they don't. I also use sunscreen and sunglasses daily now along with retinoid and vitamin C.

 

@BeckiWV - I know how you feel. I hate looking like I'm frowning when I'm not. I would love to try Botox, but I don't think I could afford to keep having it done every 4-5 months, indefinitely. So glad it works for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@Witchy Woman wrote: While I like most Isomers products, and have used many over the years, I did not reorder Wrinkle Viper after one round.
Perhaps my 11s were set too deep, but it didn't do anything that I could see.

 

@Witchy Woman - I'm sorry it didn't work for you. My #1 line is kind of deep, but not terrible yet. I'm crossing my fingers that the new formulation works for me. Thank you for sharing your experience with me.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,389
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

@CaliKat, I have a 1 too.  I also have a deeper horizontal line and some lesser ones.  I have had them for many years though.  Can't really remember when I started getting the forehead ones but it's probably genetic since my Dad had deep ones, and I also blame my penchant for wiggling my scalp back and forth much like some people are able to wiggle their ears (I can do that too).  I rather doubt any cream or serum or frownies or even botox will actually make those go away.  Botox might stop them from progressing.  However, I have no interest in injections or even dremarolling, so I'll just have to accept them.  I am able to lessen the appearance of them using M Asam Perfect Teint whenever I want.