Honored Contributor

Isomers This Weekend July 23, 24, 25

[ Edited ]

Manuela will be on SHQ from 7 to 9 ET tonight July 23. . The new Vit C kit is back at $49.99.  Special on the orchid face and eye, both for $69.99. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle Thank you for sharing the info! Just this morning, I finished my last Isomer's 4 ounce All In One serum and had wondered when she would be on again! It turned out to be great timing due to there is a This Show Only price for the 4 ounce paired with a cream. The price is better than the last time I got the 4 ounce on sale a couple years ago! I placed my order Smiley Happy 

I haven't ordered the new Vitamin C kit. I was tempted but didn't love her last version so I didn't buy this one. During breaks from watching the Olympics, I'll watch some Manuela lol. I enjoy watching her - seeing a vendor speak about ingredients is so much more entertaining then some other vendors who talk about which celebrities use something.

Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers Tonight July 23

[ Edited ]

I have to admit, I've lost a lot of interest in Isomers for various reasons - new products that don't interest me, cost of Shop HQ's shipping, supersizes I don't need (4oz size is fine, 8oz I'll never use up) and other products I've found elsewhere I've been trying.  I've never been a fan of Isomer's creams, only their serums but there are a few I might come back to at some point when the price is right.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers Tonight July 23

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf @Shelbelle @FindingMyJoy If you go to RetailMeNot and search for ShopHQ, there is a 25% coupon code.  I just tried it and it works.  I'm still looking at the Isomers items, but will definitely order the Accelerated Recovery Serum duo.  I use it every few months as a standalone bootcamp product.  It really perks up my skin.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sueinsf @Shelbelle @FindingMyJoy If you go to RetailMeNot and search for ShopHQ, there is a 25% coupon code.  I just tried it and it works.  I'm still looking at the Isomers items, but will definitely order the Accelerated Recovery Serum duo.  I use it every few months as a standalone bootcamp product.  It really perks up my skin.

Great, thanks for sharing !!  most of their coupons are for new customers only. 

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo Thank you!!!! I was able to cancel my earlier order and place a new one with the coupon! It's so great when people share these coupons to help fellow shoppers. You just made my night! Smiley Happy It was already a good sale price but this coupon just made it amazing. 

@Linmo wrote:

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo - have you tried the 24K serum or the new vitamin C? 

I bought the orchid serum duo last visit. It is now at a better price. Oh well....They were just thrown in a box, no bubble wrap or anything. I am surprised, isomers always the packing boxes that stay put. The bottles were rattling, lucky it survived without breakage .

Respected Contributor

@FLGators What do you think of the Stem Gen Pur Orchid?  I've used the Stem Genesis in the past and liked that.  The Pur Orchid was just way too expensive to even consider.  That coupon IS working for me so that brings down the TS to $64 plus tax ($60 plus shipping).  However, if I like it I'm not going to buy it at double or triple the price.

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@FLGators What do you think of the Stem Gen Pur Orchid?  I've used the Stem Genesis in the past and liked that.  The Pur Orchid was just way too expensive to even consider.  That coupon IS working for me so that brings down the TS to $64 plus tax ($60 plus shipping).  However, if I like it I'm not going to buy it at double or triple the price.

@sueinsf - I just got it this past week, took forever to get here. Haven't used it yet, plan to try it this weekend. I will let you know my initial thoughts. 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators I've used the 24K serum.  I like it but found it too pricey to use on a regular basis.  I haven't tried the new vitamin C line yet, but am considering purchasing it this visit.  I'm wondering if the booster is the same as the 15% vitamin C/ferulic serum that I already use.

@sueinsf I've been using the orchid serum for at least a year.  I use it every night for about a month and then take a couple of months off.  I alternate it with R-Pur and accelerated recovery serums.  I'm happy with my results.