Regular Contributor

Just happened to come across this great deal at, Overstock.com

Callista Perfector for under $40. Great deal if you need one and like them. Nice gift item too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Check out this great deal

Those are a great deal and I believe the one with the spray and carrying case is $56 or $57?  $30 less than the TSV?  Wow......

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@likeitis I do not use heat on my hair but with  that being said you are a smart, savvy shopper.   Cudos to you!

Respected Contributor

I saw the Perfector on Wal-Mart's site for approx $31 to $35 depending on color.  They are not "new" but factory  remanufactured, whatever that means.  Free shipping and 60 day returns are offered.  I'm thinking of purchasing, but would like opinions on buying a "remanufactured" item.     

Honored Contributor

I'm not familiar with this Profector item but I've been told that a remanufactured item is better than new because it's less expensive than new but comes with the same warranty as new.  

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

I saw the Perfector on Wal-Mart's site for approx $31 to $35 depending on color.  They are not "new" but factory  remanufactured, whatever that means.  Free shipping and 60 day returns are offered.  I'm thinking of purchasing, but would like opinions on buying a "remanufactured" item.     

I bought one remanufactured item, a Cuisinart can opener and after about 8 years it's still on my kitchen counter.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy refurbished/remanufactured items.  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Just ordered one in purple from Walmart -- $37.21 total.  Seemed like a decent deal and if there's a problem, it could be returned to the store.  Fingers crossed!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

I bought a pair of beats headphones off Amazon that were refurbished. Paid $70 less then what they usually are. They were in what looked like original box and came in perfect condition. It was the Beats  store on Amazon though that was selling them so I knew they were authentic.

Respected Contributor

Just a follow up to post #7.  I've been using this item for about 2 weeks (not everyday) and so far it's exactly as I thought it would be -- works, and does a good job.  So glad I decided to purchase "refurbished" and not brand new in cases it didn't live up to my expectations.  At only $37 on WM's site with free shipping and returning in store,it's better than approx $100 and a return shipping fee, if necessary.