Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers Tonight July 23

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGators I've used the 24K serum.  I like it but found it too pricey to use on a regular basis.  I haven't tried the new vitamin C line yet, but am considering purchasing it this visit.  I'm wondering if the booster is the same as the 15% vitamin C/ferulic serum that I already use.

@sueinsf I've been using the orchid serum for at least a year.  I use it every night for about a month and then take a couple of months off.  I alternate it with R-Pur and accelerated recovery serums.  I'm happy with my results.

thanks @Linmo - I don't think so. The new C seems like a blend of all C's she has had over the last 2 decades. It doesn't have the ferulic. Seems like the orange peel + MAP C version she had several years ago. No ingredient expert but thought I'd add it for comparison. The exfoliating complex had a good review. I wonder if it is the C peel she had a few years ago. 

W/ferulic

Propanediol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Aqua/Water/Eau, Superoxide Dismutase, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Ferulic Acid, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, 1,2-Hexanediol

ISOMERS' Multi-C line is based on a 15% concentration of our Vitamin C blend Vitamin C blend: 5 forms of Vitamin C - synergistic blend of (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate)

• Multi- C 15% Booster Serum: Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Propylene Glycol, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Pentapeptide-34 Trifluoroacetate, Adenosine Triphosphate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Propanediol, Dextran, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil.
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Linmo.  @FLGators Let us know what you think.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo - have you tried the 24K serum or the new vitamin C? 

I bought the orchid serum duo last visit. It is now at a better price. Oh well....They were just thrown in a box, no bubble wrap or anything. I am surprised, isomers always the packing boxes that stay put. The bottles were rattling, lucky it survived without breakage .

I can never even open Isomers boxes. (not the outer box). I often ask myself, 'is there a secret to opening this?' Plus it's packed like it's going overseas.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Manuela is really letting her hair grow, and it is a light blonde now. 

Honored Contributor

Nice 4 pc Stem Genesis kit offered today, 39.95 with the coupon 29.95 and it is being offered with FREE SHIPPING !!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Tonight July 23

[ Edited ]

I would think the newer C is not oily like the older one since Propanediol is not the first ingredient ,now down at the bottom. 

Honored Contributor

Isomers is on again today from 12 to 2 and 6 to 8 ET. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Nice 4 pc Stem Genesis kit offered today, 39.95 with the coupon 29.95 and it is being offered with FREE SHIPPING !!!

I am now starting to think this kit could be very old stock. The video online presenting it has Manuela standing right next to the host, so it had to be presented last pre pandemic, and all of the reviews are from 2 years ago. what do you think ? And the sale price on the video was $32.95

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I would think the newer C is not oily like the older one since Propanediol is not the first ingredient ,now down at the bottom. 

Manuela had an online video adding 2 drops of snail serum a few drops of the ferulic C(oily) or Glutathiosome serum and massaging it in. I tried that, it really soaks it in. I am doing that now whenever I use the Ferulic/Glut. I use the Cosrx snail essence which I love. 

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo - have you tried the 24K serum or the new vitamin C? 

I bought the orchid serum duo last visit. It is now at a better price. Oh well....They were just thrown in a box, no bubble wrap or anything. I am surprised, isomers always the packing boxes that stay put. The bottles were rattling, lucky it survived without breakage .

I can never even open Isomers boxes. (not the outer box). I often ask myself, 'is there a secret to opening this?' Plus it's packed like it's going overseas.

True, I am afraid the bottles will come flying out. I usually sit on the bed to open. I am sure there is a easier way to open those, I haven't figured it out yet. I like it though, bottles remain safe.