Super Contributor

I posted a message on It Cosmetics facebook asking them to offer more shades in cool tones.  They answered and said they would take it to the higher ups.  I told them that the whole word can't possibly have a yellow, olive skin tone.  We shall see.  I sure hope they do..

Honored Contributor

Nadine 0, you said it for me.  I noticed during the TSV presentations that some of those foundations were too yellow on a few  of the models.  I've been saying this for years for myself.   Consequently I pretty much ignore the line.  How can they let such a large percentage of the cosmetics-buying population just move on to other lines?  

Super Contributor

I like the new matte version of Bye Bye Foundation, but I have to mix the Fair Light and Light to get the right shade. I was using the Confidence in a Compact, but that has been discontinued. On me, it wasn't as yellow. I have a neutral undertone, though I lean toward cool.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Trusted Contributor

@Nadine O   I also did the exact same thing and got the exact same response.  I told them that to me Fair sounds like a cool tone but it is very yellowy on me in the cc cream and I have stopped using it.  All their foundations seem to run on the yellow side.  The only list one cool tone in the cc cream, I think fair light, but it is waaaay too pink on me. They need to realize we are not all yellowed skin toned people. 

Please make the Lip Serum in the color Pretty, available to buy outside of a package deal.  I love it!

Respected Contributor

I really like the IT  foundation CC cream but it transfers on to my jacket collars and I have to wash them so often. Soon with warmer weather, no more outerwear. 

I agree alot of customers are left out. I do like the Nuetral Medium over Medium. I wear Nuetral in other make up lines. I hope they have more shades as not all skin tones are yellow.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   I actually loved the CC cream however I am fair and their version of "fair" is way too yellowy and warmed toned for me. I wish they would make more cool toned colors.  The one cool color they do have, I believe fair light, is too pink on me.  

Valued Contributor

I have given up on finding a shade that works for me in the CC cream.  I do like the redness powder and the Bye Bye Pores powder.  I use the eyeshadows but other than the products I have mentioned I won't order any more IT.

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

@LuvmyLab wrote:

@Shanus   I actually loved the CC cream however I am fair and their version of "fair" is way too yellowy and warmed toned for me. I wish they would make more cool toned colors.  The one cool color they do have, I believe fair light, is too pink on me.  

@LuvmyLab   Yes, the fair is yellow toned...more than others. I just don't get their color ranges. There should be a fair neutral.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I LOVE the IT CC cream and ordered this TSV. I try to catch/order the Supersized that's been offered as a TSV in the past. 

Did I miss the Supersized TSV?

I also love the Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm but it hasn't been offered at tbe special event price at HSN in awhile so I grabbed the IT TSV yesterday

I had a sample of the IT CC cream and used it tonight...feels lovely..! I like her mascara too! Heart