Valued Contributor

IT Confidence in a cream moisturizer

I have a sample...it feels nice..not oily at all.  Comments?? Anything I've tried from IT has always been great..Tia!

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Confidence in a cream moisturizer

Just my experience ... this caused several skin issues, including blocked pores!

It certainly wasn't right for me!  I switched to Beekman light as air after many sessions at dermatologist to treat clogged pores (milia) and deep cleansing treatments.

Duringthe treatments Used Cetaphil both cleanser& moisturizer.  Recently decided to try Beekman as I use their soap, body cream and retinol bar.  Time will tell so far so good🤞🏻

Of course, everyone's skin is different.  I tried Philosphy deep pores mask that caused big breakouts ...so it's for me trial & error.

You may want to check the ingredients in IT products, even the Cc foundation is heavy (for me(.

hope this helps

Trusted Contributor

I have been using it for almost a year now and I love it.

I have extremely sensitive skin that easily breaks out from anything and everything.  I have to be very careful about what I use and this does not bother me at all.

However, I did purchase their Confidence in a Night Cream and that was a completely different story for me.  I broke out within 3 days of using that product.  My face went back to normal after a few days, but I know I can't use that one.  It's funny to me how their day cream was great for my skin, but the night cream wasn't.  Too bad as it has so many wonderful reviews.

Contributor

I have been using IT Confidence in a cream moisterizer for

almost 6 years now and love it. It is not oily, and blends in

nicely. It certainly has worked for me.

Trusted Contributor

Review from Beautypedia:

Pros:
Lusciously creamy texture feels wonderful around eyes.
Softens the look of lines, wrinkles, shadows.
Instantly brightens with a flattering, sheer pink sheen.
Contains several proven anti-aging ingredients, including shea butter, peptides, and retinol.
Fragrance free.

Cons:
Jar packaging won’t keep the light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable once opened.
Contains so many ingredients we suspect most aren’t used at efficacious levels.

Honored Contributor

I recently switched to IT Confidence In A Cream (about 2 or 3 weeks ago) and so far so good.  I am really liking it.  It is working for both day and night but might be a little too moisturizing for daytime in the summer. My skin switches from dry to normal in warm weather. 

Respected Contributor

It's the only IT product I haven't returned and have made repeat purchases of. I works well for me, although I use all kinds of moisturizers, depending on the weather, season, and  my mood. I remember using it one day with nothing else and a young woman complimenting me on my makeup. But I wouldn't call it light. It's not something I use in hot weather, because I am rarely in air conditioning and heavy skin products are awful in the heat where I live, which is very humid.

My experience is with the cream purchased before the owner sold out. I have no idea whether it's been reformulated.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for all the great reviews...Its working great for me now..But, I suspect I'll need a lighter formula this summer! I'm in my sixties..I KNOW this would have been too rich for me in my thirties/forties! Woman Wink

Last night I noticed my skin was breaking out...guess its too rich..too many ingredients maybe??? Oh well...going back to my Andalou items~