Honored Contributor

@emmygrace wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I LOVE the IT CC cream and ordered this TSV. I try to catch/order the Supersized that's been offered as a TSV in the past. 

Did I miss the Supersized TSV?

I also love the Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm but it hasn't been offered at tbe special event price at HSN in awhile so I grabbed the IT TSV yesterday

I had a sample of the IT CC cream and used it tonight...feels lovely..! I like her mascara too! Heart

@emmygrace   Trish no longer appears on HSN. Some of her products are reduced online there. Look for them when Nordstrom does their 15% off Beauty Sales. 

Honored Contributor

Complaints about foundations being too yellow fall on deaf ears.  I just don't get it.  They are not the only line doing this.  How about a couple shades for those of us that track pink?  You just might be surprised that they sell.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Complaints about foundations being too yellow fall on deaf ears.  I just don't get it.  They are not the only line doing this.  How about a couple shades for those of us that track pink?  You just might be surprised that they sell.  

@depglass  Some companies do have shades in the neutral range for women with pink tones. That's where I fall. Although I'm a cool toned fair, I prefer a neutral so it plays down any pink in my skin. You're right that many companies just go w/ more yellow shades. Hope that changes. 

Honored Contributor

@emmygrace wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I LOVE the IT CC cream and ordered this TSV. I try to catch/order the Supersized that's been offered as a TSV in the past. 

Did I miss the Supersized TSV?

I also love the Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm but it hasn't been offered at tbe special event price at HSN in awhile so I grabbed the IT TSV yesterday

I had a sample of the IT CC cream and used it tonight...feels lovely..! I like her mascara too! Heart

@emmygrace  -  I see you posted to me, yet someone else responded, lol.

Yes, the IT CC cream product is a good one. The coverage is nice using just a small amount and it has spf. I posted a thread about my experience using the medium neutral vs the medium tones. I can use both but prefer the medium neutral. The Supersize TSV is the best value but I don't think it has been offered this year

There is still a Trish McEvoy homepage at HSN and recently they offered new products (new to HSN) including a planner so hopefully she will be back along with all of the other vendors. It would be great if they offered her Beauty Balm at the special pricing as previously

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri