Re: A FUNNY ONE......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

OMG!!!  LOVE THAT!

Honored Contributor

Me,too.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Is anyone meeting their hairdresser in a vacant lot, alley or any other secret location for a haircut?  I'm considering texting mine to see if she wants to meet under a bridge Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Is anyone meeting their hairdresser in a vacant lot, alley or any other secret location for a haircut?  I'm considering texting mine to see if she wants to meet under a bridge Smiley Surprised

Yes. I meet her at her house. Cash in small unmarked bills only.๐Ÿ˜€

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty  Guess who has a h/c on Wed Smiley Happy  I'll bring cash!

Honored Contributor

I've already booked mine in advance; primary appt, followed by back-up a few weeks later, in case our stay-at-home order is extended.  I'm a planner, baby!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isnโ€™t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I'm not really worried about my hair at this point but when it is time for my roots to be done (doesn't show too much  because I'm blonde) and I will need a haircut soon to keep my angled bob but I'm not going anywhere so I will just deal with itWoman Sad

Now all that said, I did cut my husband's hair and he said he would be glad to do mine. Not!

We always try to make each other laugh. My husband said if I really get down about my hair, he would go kidnap my friend, take her hostage to her shop to have my hair done.

I'm lucky because my friend that does my hair,  we talk to one another about this situation and it is just as hard for her because of all the friends and customers she takes care of weekly.

And we can always wear a hat when we go to the grocery storeWoman Very Happy

We are all in the same boat and we just got to keep paddling.

Respected Contributor

I just got a call from my hairdresser saying she would be back in the salon on Monday! Just in time for me...I'll need a cut in about 2 more weeks. Georgia will begin lifting some restrictions on salons, theaters & restaurants next week. I don't know exactly how it will all work yet, but my stylist is in a salon with just one/two other stylists (depending on the day of the week), and each has their own room and waiting area. There's rarely more than one person waiting, so I feel safe going there.