Honored Contributor

@pdxlalesley 

I probably won't be able to make up my mind till I actually have it in my hands.  And thanks!  I think it's extraordinary.

Honored Contributor

@davisesq212 

For the art.

Super Contributor

So beautiful and interesting.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @monicakm 

I have seen this on Instagram, along with the lipstick.  I have totally been thinking of ordering.  I think I might have to now.  I will definitely use it.  I totally get wanting to display it or enjoying it as a piece of art. 

I decided a while ago, things should be used.  And when they are gone there will be new things to replace them.  LOL.  Like my grandma's china... I love it.  I use it everyday.  Of course I want nothing bad to happen to it, but I enjoy it.  I just don't have the room to keep everything wrapped up and preserved.

Good thing I feel this way, I just got a kitten and he uses EVERYTHING.  LOL

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm , what did you decide about the Florasis Palette? Are you using it or displaying it? It is lovely to look at, but I would be getting my money's worth, not just letting it sit around. If the palette looks so nice in the compact, it might even look better when applied. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I don't have it yet Smiley Surprised  Thanks for reminding me.  I'm going to go online and see if I can track it or chat with someone on their website.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

As of tomorrow (or maybe that's today here in the US), it is ready to leave the warehouse.