Respected Contributor

Re: I Ordered It :)

[ Edited ]

@monicakm So beautiful.  I especially LOVE that center color and the second from the right.  I would use those in the crease in a heartbeat...  just use a light hand when you apply.   So pretty.   USE IT AND ENJOY IT.   Such a pretty palette.   Have fun.  Congrats on your purchase. 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm What brand is this palette?

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

r/MakeupAddiction - first purchase from Florasis, i have absolutely 0 regrets and am now fighting the urge to immediately return to the site and buy a lipstick and the finishing powder lol

These colors are very pretty on my screen, I really like the right 3 that all look like plum shades.  I think you could make a really pretty shadow using the center red mixed with the left side midnight tone.  The embossing is gorgeous, I remember the disappointment of wearing through a beautiful flower on a Lancome shadow palette and a blush I had that looked like a rose.

libby's folly
Honored Contributor

I still don't know what to do with it lol

Honored Contributor

The brand is Florasis.  I discovered a couple of months ago.  Swooned over it and forgot about it till it was just posted on a makeup forum.  

Do you really think it would grow mold?  I have the perfect place for it in my bathroom.  I'd have to remove the decorative candle that's there now.  I wonder if I could/should spray a matte protective sealant on it.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Haven't made up my mind yet if I'm going to use it.  The brand is Florasis and I got it on their website.  No tax, free shipping Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 

I think you're right about the center color being a blush.  That sounds familar.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker 

It's an eyeshadow palette with a blush in the center.  The same as you see here at Sepora or Ulta except with a beautiful carving.  I first saw it on Alexandra Anele Instagram page.  It's being shipped from China (isn't everything tho)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

$67 no tax, no shipping.  That price is pretty normal for higher end e/s palettes.  It's the most I'd spend so that's why you'll not hear me talking about Pat McGrath palettes Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal 

Thank you.  Brand is Florasis.