Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

If your hair is curly or wavy, please check out You Tube for videos addressing the frizz problem. You also get some great ideas on what products to use. 

One of the most fascinating is using a "personal lubricant" called LuLu as a first step in wet styling. Frizz is usually the result of a lack of moisture in the hair. The LuLu is a water based product that locks in moisture before applying a gel or curl cream. It's available through Amazon and in my cart.  😁

@Ms tyrion2, thanks. I love multitaskers.

🤣🤣🤣

Super Contributor

I use the Aveda Smooth line. The shampoo, conditioner. Then towel dry followed by the smoothing lotion and the straightening gel. Really works well. I've had the Brazilian blowout about 3 years ago and it completely ruined my hair. I will never use a chemical straightner again. This line of products does help. 

Respected Contributor

I find Oil based hairsprays  helpful but actual spray oils work well.  matrix volume rose shampoo and conditioner is very smoothing so is paul mitchel volume in the purple/white bottle

Frequent Contributor

I love the Elvive products. They've really made a difference in my hair. I've even bought some of the shampoo and conditioner for my niece. We've all inherited the curly, frizzy hair my dad had. 

Frequent Contributor

I use the Elvive Total Repair 5 for damaged hair. I use the shampoo and conditioner.  They have protein and ceramides. Then I also bought Total Repairs 5 Damage Erasing Balm. It has almond, protein and ceramides.

I also use Nick Chavez's Velvet Mesquite shampoo and conditioner. I also use his Velvet Mesquite serum. At night I will put a little argan oil or argan body butter on the ends of my hair. It's so dry, it drinks up all the moisture I add to it. 

I usually only wash my hair once a week. I will try using an old tee shirt to dry my hair too. I've been pin curling my hair while it's still damp to add curls and body.