Trusted Contributor

Joyce Giraud TTV Super Size Pure4 Oil for Face & Body 4 oz 6/18

[ Edited ]

Looks very interesting with Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Maracuja) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil in one bottle. 

Has anyone tried this brand? 

jgttv.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Joyce Giraud TTV Super Size Pure4 Oil for Face & Body 4 oz 6/18

I've used her shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, hair spray and tried this oil.  I really like the products I've tried except for the hair spray.   I don't use the oil in my hair like she does, but it's really nice on your skin.  You can use it alone or add it to a moisturizer.  I find that it drinks into my skin nicely and is not overly greasy at all.   I have the 1oz oil that came in a kit.  I'm tempted.  It's really a nice blend.

Valued Contributor

I too use her shampoo and conditioner (love); her detox,her hair mask. I am ordering the supplements in the 90 day and her oil in the 4 oz. The products are very good and my hair has volume and it is NO fade on my color treated hair. My ahir began thinning on the crown (71 years old) and this is an alternate method to help. Do not expect miracles but healthy hair and scalp can only help.

Trusted Contributor

Does this line have a hair oil? any reviews on 

Joyce Giraud Pure4 Leave-in Treatment 6 oz

- 314-219?

Respected Contributor

@FLGators  She uses the oil that is the Special Value as her hair oil.  If you watch one of the presentations,  you'll see her apply it.

I think the Leave In item is new.

Respected Contributor

Some of her products dont have good reviews when you look on Evine.  I was tempted but didnt order some after reading them.

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

Some of her products dont have good reviews when you look on Evine.  I was tempted but didnt order some after reading them.

@FlowerBear    One of the advantages of reading here is you will begin to recognize posters' names and eventually you will read something that someone wrote about a product you use and find they feel the same way you do. In my case when that happens, I begin to search for other product reviews by that person and will sometimes try something based on their recommendation. Sometimes after reading a review, I have additional questions so I notify that person and ask them. We can't do that on Evine.

Of course you might not like the product but then again, you might discover a new love.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not tried her oil. I will pass. I would rather try her leave in product.

I ordered the shampoo, conditioner, mask TSV during her last show. I also ordered the supplements to try for my thinning hair plus the Scalp Detox.

I like all the products I'm using so far. At first my hair was dry & frizzy using the shampoo & conditioner but seems better with use.

The Scalp Detox is the bomb IMO for my hair. I only apply 1 dropper & massage in. Makes my hair shiny plus gets rid of most of my frizz which I was not counting on since it's a scalp detox. It leaves my scalp feeling clean & my hair looks lifted from the scalp & not so flat.

I ordered another bottle of it last night & put on Subscription before it sells out again.

I'm half way thru the supplements I ordered during her last show. My nails are getting so strong & long. In the best condition they have ever been in.

I was taking Andrew's biotin but did not have the results I'm having with this product. I thought 2 capsules of Andrew's had 10,000 mcg biotin in them but the last bottle I bought lists 2 capsules only has 4000 mcg.

Joyce's product also have Verisol (collagen) in it which I think is helping. Don't know if I will keep taking her supplements or switch to Andrew's Marine Collagen plus keep taking his biotin.

Trusted Contributor

I tried this oil and I don't recommend it. Active Argan products, also sold on Evine, are far superior to it. It seems pretty greasy, sits on top of the skin and mine also went rancid within a year. I still have a bottle of it in my fridge. I'm going to use it just on my hair. It seems to work pretty well as a hair oil.

Respected Contributor

I have been using her hair supplements for about six weeks...I am growing new hair where I had none...so happy!