Honored Contributor

I use the BBW shea butter body lotions.  Works great and there is a fragrance for everyone and the formula sinks right in.  I use Nuetrogena whipped body cream with HA and then the BBW with shea butter.  My granddaughter was spending the night a few months ago and when she touched my arm, she kinda screamed and said "Grammuffy!  you're so soft!"

Respected Contributor

I just rec'd Korres Olive Oil Sea Salt hand cream and am really liking it. 

Respected Contributor

Drugstore hand cream would have to be Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal, for me. Under $6 for a 5.5 oz tube at Walmart. Comes in a gold tube. Lotion also available.

Honored Contributor

First aid beauty!

That Glysomed has lots of parabens in it, I would not buy it

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I really like Glysomed.  My night hand cream is Working Hands.  

Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs

LOL I've been using Glysomed since 1978, and will continue to use it, despite the fact that it contains parabens. So does the Nivea I use on my elbows. animated-shocked-smiley-image-0065.gifAnd so does Cetaphil. As a matter of fact, over 85% of cosmetics contain parabens and, if they don't, you can be sure that ingredients on yet another list have supplanted the parabens. Like the ones which are now on my eye makeup remover--and those which appear in every sunscreen/block, and every shampoo and conditioner.

That's because they're preservatives. And, given the nasty alternative, there's a valid reason for them to be added to these products, and a reason why they're so commonplace. 

Stop pushing the alarmist narrative.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM

I just bought this, I like it, pleasing light scent, feels hydrating rubbing in, hands feel soft

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady  I am certainly NOT The only person here that sometimes points out products with parabens

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

O'Keefe's Working Hands.

Trusted Contributor

Udderly smooth.  Absorbs quickly, not at all greasy.

Udderly Smooth Hand Cream 4 oz