Honored Contributor

My favorite hand cream is...

It's great from forehead to toes!  I carry the tube in my purse & use it as a hand cream,

1C099D57-B23E-47F8-AB69-833B699EB58B.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I agree with @panda1234  - I like the shea butter creams and lotions from BBW (not really "drugstore," but cheap and convenient).  I have their travel sized bottles in every room of the house, just in case.   For me, most lotions just sit on the surface and make my skin slick and gooey.  I've found that shea butters soak into my skin and work best for me.

The absolute best hand cream ever was Joan Rivers' Magic.... but it was discontinued years ago.

@tototwo    YES I forgot about the Joan Rivers lotion....it was the best!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

I have a collection. Guess my favorite would be from Bath and Body Works, Shea Butter.  Always get compliments on my perfume when wearing it. I have to tell people it's my hand cream. 

@panda1234  - I have a little tube of the Shea Butter hand cream and was wondering if it comes in the body cream or spray?  The scent is definitely potent and I would love a body lotion.  I haven't checked the website yet.

@San Antonio Gal  it does come in a larger size, I bought it yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Have your ever checked out Burt's Bees?  They have very nice hand and body lotions/creams.  Avon has excellenty hand creams too.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Favorite drug store hand cram is the Vaseline Healthy Healing Hands and nails. It's great for my nails and did not leave my hands feeling greasy. 

Not a drug store hand cream, but the best for me is the L'occitane shea butter hand cream. It's pricy but worth every penny. 

Respected Contributor

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Fragrance Free, 2 OZLove this cream

Respected Contributor

Paraffin Hand Cream - Bath And Body Works

Another favorite from Bath and Body Works. They now make it in a bigger tube. I like to use this before I go to bed.

Honored Contributor

I have to use a lotion with AHA in it. So I use my Alpha Skin Care lotion ( it's thick like a cream) on my hands. My hands feel like sandpaper, especially my fingers, and if I use regular lotion then that just masks the problem. AHA gets rid of that sandpaper feel and it also keeps the backs of my hands looking smooth, without any dark spots.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Moonlady wrote:

GLYSOMED. I've been using this for decades and love it. Though it's harder to find than it used to be, I keep my eyes open when I'm close to running out, so I know if (and which lol) Wegmans has it, Tops has it, Walmart has it, Walgreens has it, etc. Its availability is very inconsistent these days.

Amazon, however, always has it.

71WVEn2tP9L._SL1500_.jpg

@Moonlady , I just ordered some from Amazion.  Your recommendation coupled with the reviews sold me.  Thanks !

@Moonlady , I received the cream today, and I really like it. Thanks !
" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor
@QVCkitty1

👍

What worries you masters you.