Honored Contributor

A 6.5 oz jar of POND'S costs only $5.29.  That's good enough for me.

Respected Contributor

And I thought my Jumbo Bottle of D Lippman "Rich Girl" was high! I think you get about 15 times the product for half the price. Guess I'm less high maintenance than I thought! Smiley SurprisedSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

my goodness that is excessive that is for sure

Esteemed Contributor

I would spend it on a face cream but not for a hand cream.  I've tried drugstore and high end hand creams and I'll stick with the drugstore brands.  I actually found one in Home Depot called  Working Hands or something like that.  It was pretty good.

Trusted Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I would spend it on a face cream but not for a hand cream.  I've tried drugstore and high end hand creams and I'll stick with the drugstore brands.  I actually found one in Home Depot called  Working Hands or something like that.  It was pretty good.

I have Working Hands on my nightstand.  I put it on my feet before I go to sleep.  O'Keeffe's also makes a Working Hands version of cream for the feet.  It is called Healthy Feet, but I like Working Hands better.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

Back in the day, I worked for an international cosmetic company and got to test new products & formulas.   New cosmetics have a fairly high failure rate ... i.e., they don't sell well.    So, I'm wondering, just how many tubes of this stuff do they have to sell to consider it a "success" and keep making it?    

By the way ... where is it sold?     Neiman Marcus .... or where?