New Contributor

Question about return without original packaging

I purchased some tarte lip glosses that came in a little colorful cardboard container. I thought I was keeping them, so I threw away the packaging, but now I've changed my mind and want to send them back. I've only had them a week. Will QVC take them back if I just put them in a ziplock bag inside a padded envelope with the appropriate paperwork?

Re: Question about return without original packaging

did you try? im also curious. but im sending back a vitamix.

Honored Contributor

@qshopgirl wrote:

I purchased some tarte lip glosses that came in a little colorful cardboard container. I thought I was keeping them, so I threw away the packaging, but now I've changed my mind and want to send them back. I've only had them a week. Will QVC take them back if I just put them in a ziplock bag inside a padded envelope with the appropriate paperwork?

I think it'll be OK.  I can't remember what it was, but awhile ago I was in a similar situation and my refund processed just fine.

Honored Contributor

If you have used the lip glosses, perhaps it is best to send them back WITHOUT the outside boxes.  Then they won't get sent out as new products to someone else. 

Trusted Contributor

I'd call CS and see what they say.  Better to have an ok and someone's name in case there was a problem.  That's just how I'd do it though.