Super Contributor

There is so much blonde hair on QVC it hurts my eyes.

Honored Contributor

Would love to see your hair!! If you can get away with purple or green or pink---go for it. My hair girl did the ends of her dark brown hair in purple and it was stunning !!!! Worked with a young girl going to beauty school and she was always coloring her hair--came to work with rainbow hair---so cute!!! Its only hair--it will grow out. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee What do you think of Mally's hair color? I love Black hair, it is so gorgeous, and shiny and healthy looking and if it is your natural color, I am sure you look beautiful in it!!!!!!! My natural hair color is a very dark brown, but I have had it colored a medium golden brown for many many years now, so to me it looks natural....lol!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@SilleeMee What do you think of Mally's hair color? I love Black hair, it is so gorgeous, and shiny and healthy looking and if it is your natural color, I am sure you look beautiful in it!!!!!!! My natural hair color is a very dark brown, but I have had it colored a medium golden brown for many many years now, so to me it looks natural....lol!

Oh thanks @CANDLEQUEENWoman Very Happy. Yes my natural color is a very dark, dark brown. Most people think it's black but it's not. Mally's hair has been highlighted...a lot. To me it looks somewhat over-processed and appears a little dry on the ends. I had mine lightened and highlighted several times in the past and many people loved it but I found it damaged my hair and made it dry no matter what 

I did. I have Asian hair and that can happen easily, unfortunately. It also has a tendency to turn brassy or orange-ish Woman Tongue 

I think if I found the right stylist, then maybe some highlights would look good on me. For now it's dark brown and healthy.Woman Very Happy