Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

I’ve thought about trying their soap based on reviews here, but not being triple milled is a dealbreaker for me.

Please explain what this means and why it is important.  TIA @tucsongal 

Triple milled soap is better for those who have sensitive skin and lasts longer.  google triple milled soap and it will explain it better than I.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

I’ve thought about trying their soap based on reviews here, but not being triple milled is a dealbreaker for me.

Please explain what this means and why it is important.  TIA @tucsongal 

———————

It’s a high-quality soap that will never become mushy, will last a long time and makes a very rich lather. I don’t completely understand the process but the soap is pressed through metal rollers three times so it becomes compressed, ingredients are fully combined and impurities removed. It’s sometimes called French milled.

Respected Contributor

@tucsongal 

The triple milled soap really does last a long time, depending on how many people use it, how many times per day, of course.  Sometimes I get impatient with a certain bar of triple milled soap; by that, I mean I want it to be used up, so I can start a fresh bar with a different scent.  Initially you pay a high price for a bar of triple milled soap, but to me, it is worth it. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of link to another retailer.

Respected Contributor

I have used the Purity soap for years...It's all I use to cleanse my face, (except taking eye makeup off). I have very dry skin & it leaves my skin clean but never dry.. (the scented ones are amazing, I just prefer the purtiy for my face..Smiley Happy