Respected Contributor

A451850 Saro de Rue Freeze-Dried Hyaluronic Acid Pure Actives?

Has anyone here tried this? Would like your thoughts please. It has good promotional reviews. Isomers' has a Hyaluronic Acid  serum that's much cheaper. Would like opinions. TIA

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Re: A451850 Saro de Rue Freeze-Dried Hyaluronic Acid Pure Actives?

It's not necessary to spend a lot on HA serums. IMHO, that one is way over-priced.

Honored Contributor

I’ve been going back and forth lately on refining and reducing my topical routine.  I’ve been all over the map, using drugstore products, to mid priced products, to what I consider more expensive products.   At one time, I was big into layering but lately I’m wondering about doing less topicals and doing more with supplements that can benefit my whole body and not just my face. Who knows if I’ll stick with it. 🤷‍♀️  Anyway, I’m currently using a vegan, non GMO HA supplement that’s a 90 day supply for $17.  I just began so it’s too early to see positives or negatives yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

Why is it freeze-dried?  Does it need that much preservation?  Then it needs to mixed with water?

Surely it is a scam.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been taking 100% pure HA powder daily (mixed into my morning oatmeal)...about 200mg/day. Been taking it for several years. Not sure if it's doing anything for my skin, however. But I believe it helps with the eye floaters I have. The fluid inside the eyeball is almost entirely made of HA and as you age it begins to clump (floaters). Taking the HA seems to make mine less visible. I also think it might help keep my joints lubricated as well. 

Right now I take this one. This is 100% pure HA and you can make your own serum with it or take it as a supp. This one is actually a very good price for pure HA powder. Get it from Amazon, $25.

41Yo9MgmbwL._SX466_.jpg