Respected Contributor

I do order from time-to time from Beekman 1802, L'Occitane and some other sites with good quality soaps.  I received an order today from a family-run business in Indiana.  I ordered because I found a daffodil scented soap; daffodils are my favorite flowers,  I also ordered the charcoal soap, since I have been stuggling with hives on the skin of my legs.  WOW!  Excellent customer service and fast, priority shipping from Goat Milk Stuff site. Now, the soap is NOT triple milled, something I do like, but I am very happy with this particular business at this time. 

Respected Contributor

@maximillian @I used to purchase soap and lip balm (my favorite) from Goat Milk Stuff, but then they discontinued all the scents of both that were my favorites.  
The notes from the kids on the packing list is very sweet.  

Respected Contributor

I’ve thought about trying their soap based on reviews here, but not being triple milled is a dealbreaker for me.

Honored Contributor

I have been purchasing Zum goat's milk soap for over 20 years.  First introduced to it at Whole Foods.  The scents are wonderful and it never dries out my skin.  You can purchase at indigowild.com which is their email.  Vibrant colors but they also offer a couple with subdue colors (Almond and Sea Salt selections).

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Goat Milk Soap-Indiana

[ Edited ]

My sister orders from there and has been for a couple of years or more.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Goat Milk Soap-Indiana

[ Edited ]

I recommend GMS!   I love the Black Raspberry and the Anise Scrub.  The Anise is only available, I believe, in Nov/Dec.  

Beekman soaps  are way too "perfumey" for me.  I tried them twice and returned both times. 

Esteemed Contributor

I order mine on Etsy, no additives, nothing artificial. All hand made in the US, and cheaper than Beekman.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Goat Milk Stuff does have great soap.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I’ve thought about trying their soap based on reviews here, but not being triple milled is a dealbreaker for me.

Please explain what this means and why it is important.  TIA @tucsongal 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian What does the triple milled mean?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!